• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNAMENT, MiSSISSAUGA

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ its good your coming
I main
Link - pools
Marth - brackets jks
who do you main?

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
I'm gunna main marth.
I have to start playing melee again
I only got into playing melee because i heard brawl was coming out and thought if i got good at melee id get good at brawl so i played for a few months learned a little bit and then stopped to play brawl (sadface).
Gunna start playing ssbm again with marth and maybe peach

smash child -.^

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Holy ****, this is a lot of attention so far. This is good. Only problem is, I've gotta make sure people actually read the first post. brb.

k done. that should get people's attention. but yeah, this needs to be big. melee is...

ok, holy ****. some car just drove by with "dude looks like a lady" at max volume. is this some divine and coincidental comment?

blah whatever. everyone come. there's no limit. the more people there are, the more likely i'll be to host a bigger tournaments. think like, a church with housing and 2-3 days. think big. we need this to happen, to prove to GTA that melee's still got it going.

Desh.

Smash Lord
Grmo, if u do it, i loff u moar.
But srsly, it would be cool if we had freaking huge tournament like pound 3 was or something, sept cooler, with american beetches.
And 2 days.
And and and and...definitely on a WEEKEND*****
Ktnx.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
If the Quebec Crew comes it's a pretty big incentive for me to attract some the EC American players. Like Cactuar, who loves me, and actually has a passport :O I wanna go down there myself and participate in the Atlantic North Regional Circuit. It'd be nice to get the whole East Coast (including the eastern part of Canada) together as a scene. Maybe we can get ourselves as a host of their Circuit sometime xD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ his sig just gave me an ideaaaaa!
The Blade Breakers should come and have a Crew Battle with Teen Titans.
lmfao. its gonna be jokes XD.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i think if we did crew battle the blade breakers between cort, mango, pc chris, and cactuar somehow i think we'd lose.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
If the Quebec Crew comes it's a pretty big incentive for me to attract some the EC American players. Like Cactuar, who loves me, and actually has a passport :O I wanna go down there myself and participate in the Atlantic North Regional Circuit. It'd be nice to get the whole East Coast (including the eastern part of Canada) together as a scene. Maybe we can get ourselves as a host of their Circuit sometime xD
This is the kind of thinking we need. =D

.Marik

is a social misfit
Even though It says I live in Toronto, I actually live in Mississaugga. (Foster home, that's why)

Just tell me the dates, and where it is, and maybe I'll come. ^^ :yoshi:

peterx

Smash Apprentice
um.... okay guys, I'm thinking of switching my main, should I go doc or samus?

Desh.

Smash Lord
Being from Quebec doesn't automatically make you pro in smash. I've played him before, and I think I've gotten good enough to put up a decent fight/win.
no no, u misunderstand.
I just hate sheik.
And sheik> marth as it is.
Fuuck sheik.
Stupid gey *** fegget sheik.
so gey.

also...samus.
Not doc.
He sucks.
Trust me lol

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
um.... okay guys, I'm thinking of switching my main, should I go doc or samus?
im not sure.

Samus if you love explosives
Doc if you like to gay people by caping.

me i'd go with doc. no reaons at all XD

idea

Smash Master
haha, yay, pic something without lasers. missiles are fine by me =D

although, if i were you i'd pick doc. he seems faster than samus. and i dunno, more fun to play in general. plus isn't he a higher tier?!?!?!

if samus was at all similar to herself in metroid games, she'd be unstoppable. and if that went for doc, doc would ****ing suck.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ but but but Tiers don exist like santa claus.

lmfao speaking of christmas, gg for a random smasher that will get a present from stos =)

Top Bottom