• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNAMENT, MiSSISSAUGA

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
no no, u misunderstand.
I just hate sheik.
And sheik> marth as it is.
Fuuck sheik.
Stupid gey *** fegget sheik.
so gey.

also...samus.
Not doc.
He sucks.
Trust me lol
I find it hilarious that you're saying this while comparing him to Samus.

Samus is just...bad.

ANYWAY, this temporary spam thread has been fun, but it would be really nice if we could get back on topic.

So liek...ADVERTISE THE **** OUT OF IT.

OR ELSE I'LL FIND WAYS TO EMBARASS YOU. Like finding someone who will tie you down and let you choose what you want shoved up your ***. Since we're in the GTA, there will be many volunteers.

You know me; I'll do it.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ i can help. with tieing people/taping people to a wall. XD

add me long time no talkz

christianbacquel@Live.com

also this tourney is actually looking good. we got a few EC attention and also maybe WC and South (USA)

PhaetonXIII

Smash Rookie
^ i can help. with tieing people/taping people to a wall. XD

add me long time no talkz

christianbacquel@Live.com

also this tourney is actually looking good. we got a few EC attention and also maybe WC and South (USA)
no offense or anything, but how is it looking good without a location? hurry up lol i wanna smash someone!

And to those dissing samus... she is good. you just need more practice thats all. that being said i still use link lol! samus second, zelda third

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
peter wtf your falco is sick when you're on why would you drop him

doc and samus are fun but like

and i've talked to imadh about this

when you're playing well it's like fucking amazing

Grmo

Smash Champion
no offense or anything, but how is it looking good without a location? hurry up lol i wanna smash someone!

And to those dissing samus... she is good. you just need more practice thats all. that being said i still use link lol! samus second, zelda third
Alright, let me tell you. I don't have a location because I want to know how big this thing is going to be. What kind of location it is depends on the size. If you want a location now, then here:

6600 Falconer Dr
Meadowvale, ON

This is the location I've picked out for a 1-day event. I'm still not confirming anything until we can determine how big this can be.

And as for the tournament looking good, it's for 3 reasons:

1) I'm hosting it.
2) There is already a lot of interest.
3) Oh well, I only came up with 2 reasons. I guess I fail.

Oh btw...no. Samus is not good. She was only ever high because of her projectiles and her recovery, which we now know is extremely gimpable. Take that away and you've got a low tier.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Samus is just gimmicks.

You can't actually be good playing seriously, you need to be legally insane and use all the gimmicks. Only then I think you can be top tier with Samus.

Maybe.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Marik, where in sauga :S
Meadowvale. ^^ I technically consider myself to live in Toronto though, because that's where I grew up, and lived all my life until the March that just passed. And it's where my family lives, so I consider that to be my home, and I can also make it to Toronto no problem for Tournaments.

I also lived in Brampton for a month....

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Grmo, you should add the location part of your post to the first page to draw more attention. Having a venue = big plus for getting OOS players

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Oh I quoted Shai's awesomeness about hardcore camping low tiers. I fell off my chair laughing. Also ... Gian made top 16 at the SJC with super new busted Deck. 3 D-Draws, 3 Allures, 3 RoTA, 3 Emergency Teleport... woot woot for speed.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Meadowvale. ^^ I technically consider myself to live in Toronto though, because that's where I grew up, and lived all my life until the March that just passed. And it's where my family lives, so I consider that to be my home, and I can also make it to Toronto no problem for Tournaments.

I also lived in Brampton for a month....
oh wicked. i live in meadowvale too. we should get together to smash some time.
Grmo, you should add the location part of your post to the first page to draw more attention. Having a venue = big plus for getting OOS players
yeah, good idea.

D.B

Smash Ace
lol no. We can't make it a day that only brampton has off. We have to make sure the majority can make it, usually saturday/sunday works.

.Marik

is a social misfit
oh wicked. i live in meadowvale too. we should get together to smash some time.

Oh, f@cking awesome! =D

Yeah, you wouldn't mind PMing me about where you live? I live more towards Churchill Meadows Boulevard, than Meadowvale Town Centre.

We totally should man. I would love to Brawl you!

Also, the Melee tournament, I'm in. :chuckle:

Just gimme the info, and I'm set. ^^

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Oh, f@cking awesome! =D

Yeah, you wouldn't mind PMing me about where you live? I live more towards Churchill Meadows Boulevard, than Meadowvale Town Centre.

We totally should man. I would love to Brawl you!

Also, the Melee tournament, I'm in. :chuckle:

Just gimme the info, and I'm set. ^^
holycrap they have a date.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
dawg its a joke.

so i see you main Luigi and Yoshi.

come out soon and play us, hopefully before the tourney.

.Marik

is a social misfit
dawg its a joke.

so i see you main Luigi and Yoshi.

come out soon and play us, hopefully before the tourney.
Indeed, I knew you were joking, I wasn't mad or anything. x]

I hopefully will be able to. But I'm stationed in Mississauga, and I can't come to Toronto till October, due to me not being able to see my mom, however, I may be able to arrange something, since I live right by you....

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
marikyoshi you're so good teach me yoshi i think i should cg metaknight and then hardcore shield camp and look for more chain grab but i just don't know what to do his aerial priority is just too good and he covers my air-dodge attempts with dair/uair mixups whenever i try to get past them help me marikyoshi you're like the 3000th best smasher on this site and i just don't know what i'm doing wrong :(

.Marik

is a social misfit
marikyoshi you're so good teach me yoshi i think i should cg metaknight and then hardcore shield camp and look for more chain grab but i just don't know what to do his aerial priority is just too good and he covers my air-dodge attempts with dair/uair mixups whenever i try to get past them help me marikyoshi you're like the 3000th best smasher on this site and i just don't know what i'm doing wrong
LOL @ SARCASM

Naw, I'm good, but I'm not ledgendary... I'll attempt to explain it to you, anyways. =P

Your spelling is hard to read....

Well, to CG him, you need to release him, and then continually do it, so that he cannot escape....

I know!! I will redirect you to the appropriate thread!

How about that?!? =D PWNT

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178435

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol im not gonna lie Stos' Link failed when i tried Grab Release to up b lol.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
no i'm pretty sure pkm and vwins have better sheiks than me.

i'd elaborate further but it's mostly to do with edgeguarding and overall better gameplay.

Top Bottom