• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yeah Josh is GG.

Is Turtle on FB? I don't know his name so I can't look. I need to find Odin on there too. I talk to Light every now and then. I also spoke with Kyo over aim (she and I are never on. So the fact that we both happened to get on was like winning the lottery haha).

Those were good times :(

Remember the Xmas party we had that one day with all the random challenges and games? That was a good memory haha.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Twilight Heroes - 2/2008 - 6/2009

Staffs: Terywj / Odin / Grinning Ghoul / Twin_A / Nos / Alanna / Flygon
Retired: Lecto / Littlewolf

~Saranghaeyo~

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Well darn.

Ever since melee and smash64 combined, i'm now intrested in melee again.
....but you guys should come on over the 64-bit pixelated side; we have combos!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Twilight Heroes - 2/2008 - 6/2009

Staffs: Terywj / Odin / Grinning Ghoul / Twin_A / Nos / Alanna / Flygon
Retired: Lecto / Littlewolf

~Saranghaeyo~
I went through the old forums a few weeks ago just to find a quote. But I found myself going through all the old threads reminiscing haha.

I think I'm going to paste that on the walls of FB.

#HBC | ѕoup

You will indeed get

MATTS! said:
EPIC PWNED ***** 100%
by most smashers there.

i suppose you used kb or maybe the transiston is just weird.

#HBC | ѕoup

and yet you are still posting on a stupid thread;which means that you are intrested in such stupid thread because you wanted to post on this stupid thread so you would get stupid replies and maybe stupid flame and then in the end it would all go into a stupidgasm.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Ballin. So is victra, which is why i said asians are taking over the melee disc :p

I'm also like the whitest asian in existence
Victra's my homieeeee. Where's that homo.

I'm a twinky too. People always think I'm white on ventrilo.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I've heard Prince of Fire's a pretty cool guy ;)

Did he get his name from that one pokemon episode?
I don't know where he got it from. He's apparently banned for a week. I'm going to start compiling a list of his posts that make me laugh/cry/rage.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
No you're cool.

Let's sleep together.
Give me a big bowl of cereal and I'll consider it. You already have the looks, personality, and skill in melee. All you need is the cereal and you'll have met my 4 requirements (which makes it hard to find a gf here. I'm having to settle right now with a girl that's good at some FPS game haha).

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Teczero: you can't just be like the limit as the hose is made of pure titanium

can anyone make sense of this?

I mean besides me

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Give me a big bowl of cereal and I'll consider it. You already have the looks, personality, and skill in melee. All you need is the cereal and you'll have met my 4 requirements (which makes it hard to find a gf here. I'm having to settle right now with a girl that's good at some FPS game haha).

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Hmmm.... getting warmer.....

Serious melee topic:

What's the most random game you've made/played in melee? Like Around the World, Starman on Mutecity (played that with Light and Aids the other day. Scary fun), etc? Just random stuff whenever you got tired of playing it competitively at a fest

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iA-ICReHRk8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iA-ICReHRk8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Never gets old

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
mods have been pretty biased/leniant on certain people compared to others when it comes to spam lately.

why isn't there a no post count melee thread already

Pi

Smash Hero
cause nobody gives two ****s about post count any more? and the reason people -spam- is because they think it's funny, or want to be well known on the site
and not to get the post count up

someone make a video where some character gets hit by roy's fully charged flare blade, ganons up tilt, and nesses neutral B all at the same time please (in hitlag)

Top Bottom