• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If you do that waveshine sh shine waveland upair **** on me.

I swear I"ll rage though.

How is that a combo I still don't understand. I remember you doing it and me and Bard literally did not believe you did that horse ****.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/capoDHrZJng?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/capoDHrZJng?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Its a mewtwo ****** face.

Just watch it =3

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yupyup!

variola you have a chiyo chan avatar. we'd be good friends

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ballin. So is victra, which is why i said asians are taking over the melee disc :p

I'm also like the whitest asian in existence

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
We need some spanish people... I'm spanish. Where my people at

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Is Josh Grinning Ghoul? I don't remember already. I talk to Odin from time to time through Facebook. There's still Turtle Roll, Light and some others.

I miss the Staff.

Top Bottom