• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Virtory is the sweet savory taste of stomping on others by simply timing them out with pichu (if the opponent is Kirby).

LushLahti

Smash Cadet
Sudbury?

The entire scene consists of 2-3 players, all inactive now. Coming to Toronto would be unlikely for you, I'd imagine.
Actually I met this guy in my class and he may be planning to go to Toronto for a tournament. I'm thinking of going down as well, if I can get A LOT of practice in before hand.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
that's what i'm like yeah i'm going to master timing out kirby. Yes I know i'll end up fighting many more sheiks that way but whatever. also my brain was totally baked during that s*** do you have any idea how hot it was at POE3 with a leather jacket?

whatever i'll **** him next time i'm decent now.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Please, record the match and post it here for all of us to see. Come on ICG, show us your moves on BunBun. Good luck to both of you! May the best low tier main win!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I was totally baked out of my mind and other than that match I only lost by one stock or barely 2 with at a high percent.

I understand how to play much better now.I wish i treated kirby ike marth then I would've eaisily done better.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was totally baked out of my mind and other than that match I only lost by one stock or barely 2 with at a high percent.

I understand how to play much better now.I wish i treated kirby ike marth then I would've eaisily done better.
HOW THE **** ARE YOU GOING TO APPLY YOUR ICG PICHU THEORIES WHEN YOU ARE HALF BAKED

stop getting baked. Be sober. Or else.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
WTf I think I have a gland that makes me high I can't get high that or I've never done it right. I never smoke it's a waste of it.

no I was wearing a leather jacket WTF? also kirby isn't a charcter so he can't count

.Marik

is a social misfit
WTf I think I have a gland that makes me high I can't get high that or I've never done it right. I never smoke it's a waste of it.
I play a lot better when I'm baked, it's not necessarily detrimental to smoke before playing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, you're just so high you think you play better because everything looks really ****ing cool to a high person, but in reality you actually suck ****.
Yeah my friend tried to get me to smoke and I was like nah and he said "IT MAKES ME BETTER AT SMASH" and I ***** him in most of the matches.

He was like OOOOOOOOOH over things like Ganon Fair. Ganon isn't my best matchup, nor is shiek.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I play a lot better when I'm baked, it's not necessarily detrimental to smoke before playing.
I don't smoke Once I did and it made me normal for a week till I lost my mind again and when into random fits of srceaming about how I hated it and I felt like I was taking a hit every 20 minutes the whole time.

Geist

Smash Master
ICG is obviously that kid from the anti-weed commercials. You know that one kid who goes on roid rage because he's high or something. What an *******

Smoking will ruin your life kids, the voice on the TV said so.

.Marik

is a social misfit
No, you're just so high you think you play better because everything looks really ****ing cool to a high person, but in reality you actually suck ****.
No, I place better in tournaments. Aesthetics don't apply here anymore.

I don't smoke Once I did and it made me normal for a week till I lost my mind again and when into random fits of srceaming about how I hated it and I felt like I was taking a hit every 20 minutes the whole time.
I think you need excessive amounts of concerta and mood stabilizers like valium.

ICG is obviously that kid from the anti-weed commercials. You know that one kid who goes on roid rage because he's high or something. What an *******

Smoking will ruin your life kids, the voice on the TV said so.
LOL.

Such propaganda, those commercials.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So what else to talk about melee... How about that... Falcon.

Geist

Smash Master
People should list their top brag-right moments.

So, Falcon (Me) vs Falco on FD. I attempt to go for a dropzone but he DIs the dthrow, so I said **** it, and Dair when he djs to recover. I hit him, and edge cancel Dair. He meteor cancels with UpB while I simultaneously dj falcon punch (fluke), intercepting him on the way down.

Needless to say, bricks were ****.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was doing teams with my friends, and I was at a high percent against Falco, but like I got him off the edge and it didn't seem likely for me to edge guard him, but I did a backwards cape and it didn't seem like he would turn around OMG I caped him anyways and he died WHOOOOOO. Yeah I love comebacks.

.Marik

is a social misfit
LOL.

That's considered ****, we want discussions of consensual sex.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Consensual sex goes as follows:

First of all you have to understand the female language. Don't be fooled by the plain English/Spanish/Dutch/etc that they use. Although it sounds similar to what we are all speaking, it is in fact very much different and takes years to master.

The basics are quite simple actually, it's just that we are so used to perceiving what they say as fact/intentional that we can be caught off guard by it. Subtle words such as "No" and "Yes" will slip past you without you even being aware.

here is a brief comparison of how the words translate from English to female:

English:
No = No
Yes = Yes

Female:
No = Yes
Yes = Take me I'm yours.

Note the minute differences between these words. Small, discrete, but deadly to the untrained ear or eye (let's say texting or going old school and writing letters).

So in some senses, many of the times you thought it was "****" was actually mutually agreed upon sexual intercourse.

Example:
When she was yelling "No, no stop it! Get off!" what she was actually saying was "Yes, yes I <3 you! Too good!" (editors note: I used an online translator for this because I'm only in the intro course of Female Speak. So it may be slightly off. And yes girls actually say <3 in their language. Not "Less than 3" and not "heart", somehow they are able to manifest a word that encompasses <3).

Other notable examples include words and phrases such as:

Tiny - Huge

You were Ok - You were amazing

Hot - Hottest person they've ever seen unless it's not you, then the other guy is just ok (not ok as in amazing, just "OK")

Ugly - Try harder. I think you're cute but you have to put in some effort

I like your twin brother - I like you more than him

So strong - So strong

So weak - So strong

Women have rights too - Their attempt at being good comedians. Just smile and nod.

So you see it is very easy to get confused with what women say and as to whether or not it truly was consensual intercourse. But by following this simple guide, you can better understand that when she wakes up and yells "Get off me!" what she really means is "Oh I love when you sneak into my room, random stranger, and surprise me with wake up sex!"

Oh those girls.

tl;dr
Just read the d*** thing :p

rhan

Smash Hero
So in some senses, many of the times you thought it was "****" was actually mutually agreed upon sexual intercourse.

Example:
When she was yelling "No, no stop it! Get off!" what she was actually saying was "Yes, yes I <3 you! Too good!" (editors note: I used an online translator for this because I'm only in the intro course of Female Speak. So it may be slightly off. And yes girls actually say <3 in their language. Not "Less than 3" and not "heart", somehow they are able to manifest a word that encompasses <3).
So you see it is very easy to get confused with what women say and as to whether or not it truly was consensual intercourse. But by following this simple guide, you can better understand that when she wakes up and yells "Get off me!" what she really means is "Oh I love when you sneak into my room, random stranger, and surprise me with wake up sex!"

Oh those girls.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't think it works that way all the time...

Maybe only the times you don't get arrested.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Is there anyone else who plays really well against expert smashers, but chokes against noobs?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think the thing is that noobs won't know what you are doing so they aren't susceptible to mind games. So you have to play on their level, but still dominate them with lowerlevel mindgames I guess.

Like you won't be seeing them jump out of shield. I don't think.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Is there anyone else who plays really well against expert smashers, but chokes against noobs?
Yeahhh it sucks. As you get better, you'll get so good that even the inability to mindgame noobs won't matter, you'll just completely **** them.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hey melee players!

what do you think of the smash64/melee merger?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
As both a melee and n64 smash player and as one who as advocating for n64 smash to have its own section I think for SSB64 it is a step in the right direction. Now there merged with an actual smash game as oposed to general gaming. So I see it as a step in the right direction.

Geist

Smash Master
I agree with Dragoon Fighter.

On the topic of doing terrible against noobs, I have no problem ****** people who don't know what they're doing, just pick Falco and pillar or something.
Strangely though, I have problems against people who kind of know what they're doing. I'll still win, just by a smaller margin than I should be... I usually perform a lot better against people who are slightly better than me. And as for the super pros, I'm too busy being ***** to figure out how well I'm doing. Probably horribly.

Top Bottom