• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, it's just inferior in every way, and that terminology is incorrect. It's dash cancel into grab.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Like it's already been said a few times, cancelling your dash just adds more frames that you do not want. You could use it if you also want to actually use the crouch cancel for something except for cancelling that dash.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Negligible tier mains unite!

I posted this in about five different character boards however some of them look like they have not been used in a long time so just in case I missed anyone I here by invite everyone you is a main or has a secondary that is negligible tier to please join this group.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
LMFAO at a Pichu main saying this, get wrecked Ness mains.
Holy ****. Ness mains gotta step it up. (I'm thinking AngryLobster haha)

And us Doc mains gotta step it up too. Imma try to do better at Saffron City. : ]

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
been doing that for a while. m2ks been doing it for longer. only works if the sheik really wants to go low lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
my
new
sig
is
pretty
relevant
lol

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasfasdfasdfasdfasfasf

TheGoat

Smash Ace
I was watching my dads dentistry video for like an advertisement....little did I know hax vs pc chris was on another page. Imagine my surprise when I suddenly heard FALCON KICK

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
sometimes i dash cancel usmash instead of JC usmash if i have plenty of time

it's a lot easier but slightly slower so it's fine imo
I dash cancel usmash any time I don't have to jc usmash out of fear that i'll uair and miss.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I disargee with strong_bad dash cancel would be anything that cancels a dash.Jc is anything that canels a jump so both terms are right.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OMG i'm telling my gf. : ]

MAY LAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'm the greatest I think I believe people now. I skipped 3 lunch to hang out with my buddies I threw up a fork and throw a coke zero at susan bigglyworth, he dodged it barely so it only skimed his face, bounced off a table and ezpoded in some chicks face. She walked up and smashed a cholate milk (full not open) so hard I couldn't hear and milk sprayed on everyone I smiled at their looks and cleaned my glasses and a police office sorted it out. I'm amazed by my self-control I can be super wreckless and have totally masterly over any rage I could have.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i'm the greatest i think i believe people now. I skipped 3 lunch to hang out with my buddies i threw up a fork and throw a coke zero at susan bigglyworth, he dodged it barely so it only skimed his face, bounced off a table and ezpoded in some chicks face. She walked up and smashed a cholate milk (full not open) so hard i couldn't hear and milk sprayed on everyone i smiled at their looks and cleaned my glasses and a police office sorted it out. I'm amazed by my self-control i can be super wreckless and have totally masterly over any rage i could have.
dis guy has self control

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
I skipped 3 lunch to hang out with my buddies I threw up a fork and throw a coke zero at susan bigglyworth, he dodged it barely so it only skimed his face, bounced off a table and ezpoded in some chicks face.

this is the part that baffled me the most to be honest

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I deceided that Joes name should be susan one day last year and someone esle figured out his last name. Susan is a he. THey call me suey

john!

Smash Hero
I'm the greatest I think I believe people now. I skipped 3 lunch to hang out with my buddies I threw up a fork and throw a coke zero at susan bigglyworth, he dodged it barely so it only skimed his face, bounced off a table and ezpoded in some chicks face. She walked up and smashed a cholate milk (full not open) so hard I couldn't hear and milk sprayed on everyone I smiled at their looks and cleaned my glasses and a police office sorted it out. I'm amazed by my self-control I can be super wreckless and have totally masterly over any rage I could have.
looks like everyone's crying...

*ICGglasses*

...over spilt milk

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Milk is important to me you know. It's not like water. WATER IS ABUNDANT. D: < AND NASTY

Top Bottom