• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
a win so fail only pichu could've done it. like fair to them and they lose all their percent and so do you but they win because of the higher port.

still way to go man. combo **** their nuts off.

.Marik

is a social misfit
We should play; I'm in Kingston, ON.
Nice, I'd love to meet up for some Melee.

Do you regularly attend tournaments or casuals in Toronto?

On a related note, do you play Ganondorf by any chance?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Am I the only smasher that feels sorry for the sandbag? I mean the poor thing! Every one picks on the sandbag :crying:.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Nah Toronto is 3+h away, and I can't drive. Yet.

I mainly play other people in Kingston. Some of the people I play with might go to Toronto occasionally. Did one of them tell you about my Ganon?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Nah Toronto is 3+h away, and I can't drive. Yet.

I mainly play other people in Kingston. Some of the people I play with might go to Toronto occasionally. Did one of them tell you about my Ganon?
I created this thread.

Although for some obscure reason, I read your username and matched it to "Ganondorf.' Am I right?

The Star King

Smash Hero
melees the best.
when i get my license im going to go all over in MD/VA.
Lol wow exactly the same situation as you, even the same area. Never been to any tourney... parent johns D:

That's why Smash64 online is my salvation for now.

soldat

Smash Rookie
Lol wow exactly the same situation as you, even the same area. Never been to any tourney... parent johns D:

That's why Smash64 online is my salvation for now.
haha well ive got lazy johns. im a senior in high school and i still dont have my license yet. ive been hitching rides off of everyone its so sad.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Has any one here lost to sandbag in a battle? I mean that the person you were facing picked the character sandbag by using an action replay and WON?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sandbag could easily beat kirby on KJ64 run camp him till the timer goes out and let kirby get bombed or repeat till the kirby rage quits.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
question guys, i have the option of getting NTSC or Pal melee- which one should i get?

CloneHat

Smash Champion
I just played some SSFIV at a friend's, the first non-Smash fighter in a loooong time.

Everyone moves so slowly, and simply jumping can be punished!

Weird stuff

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ill be here if tec ever gets drunk and goes crazy on the forums again lol.

im not going to make love to you strong bad

Top Bottom