• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I don't get it. Do Americans think we're all sailors or something?
No I'm not ignorant haha. I was just cracking a joke attacking on the stereotypical impersonations of anyone from Canada.

You must have dealt with what we call "French Canadians". We do not welcome those kind around my parts, for we view hockey and curling as evil and babaric activities.
And the most used word in Canada is "sorry" lol. ..eh?
Hockey barbaric!? I've never heard of such a thing. It is a sport for gentlemen. Curling however, that's just brutal. I mean do you see how those players sweep that ice!? Absolutely blood thirsty sociopathic competitors I swear.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
you're doing it wrong

avril lavigne is awesome aww yea pop princess

there

Geist

Smash Master
No, I just wanted to say what was obviously already on everyone else's mind.
I saved people the effort of having say it themselves.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Her music has declined alot. Her sound and lyrics are incredibly repetitive, and her sound has been moving from country to pop with each CD.

I vote no

but i only put that in the title because victras title sucked.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Taylor Swift has a more patient, campy playstyle, whereas Kanye West is more aggressive, which doesn't always work in his favour (+he's black).

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Her music has declined alot. Her sound and lyrics are incredibly repetitive, and her sound has been moving from country to pop with each CD.

I vote no

but i only put that in the title because victras title sucked.
I really disagree with this. I agree that there her may have been a change in her music, but I prefer this hybrid of Country/pop than her previous country music. I really feel as if Taylor Swift is the best Female or Pop solo artist on the market right now.

Her music is not repetitive, and it has an amazing sound to it, but what's even better are the songs herself. Does Taylor write her own music? Because those lyrics are brilliant, she has a song for pretty much romantic situation, if you've been in a relationship then Taylor Swift has at least a few songs which explain exactly how you feel, and while I realize that may not sound too impressive it really is an incredible achievement. She way outshines or Artist like Brittany Spears or Christiana Agulera who tried to do similar things.

Rappster

Smash Ace
country is gross. unless its cash or jennings.
as a pop artist she's much better than most of the ppl on the top forty, but thats not too hard to do.
i might like owl city more

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I really disagree with this. I agree that there her may have been a change in her music, but I prefer this hybrid of Country/pop than her previous country music. I really feel as if Taylor Swift is the best Female or Pop solo artist on the market right now.

Her music is not repetitive, and it has an amazing sound to it, but what's even better are the songs herself. Does Taylor write her own music? Because those lyrics are brilliant, she has a song for pretty much romantic situation, if you've been in a relationship then Taylor Swift has at least a few songs which explain exactly how you feel, and while I realize that may not sound too impressive it really is an incredible achievement. She way outshines or Artist like Brittany Spears or Christiana Agulera who tried to do similar things.
Oh she's definitely better than Brittany Spears and Christina Aguilera. However, I guess I'm more of a hardcore country person, and really dislike the pop country.

Taylor does write her own music. But I'm not quite sure how you can't say her songs aren't repetitive. All the (big ones) anyway are about boys she could never catch, or sitting on the sidelines while she waits hopefully to be noticed. While she's a talented artist, she needs to grow out of her comfort zone. She has songs that stray from this and I feel that those are the best ones, though she doesn't do it very often.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No. Myley Cyrus is the best. I <3 Party in the USA <33333333333333

LLDL

Smash Hero
U guys should make me a mod so I won't break this beautiful chain of posts.

Top Bottom