• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
As in, Mango didn't even care when PP lost lol. He just wanted to make sure he was couching. :D

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
As in, Mango didn't even care when PP lost lol. He just wanted to make sure he was couching. :D
"Couching" is cool.

You'd totally 4 stock me by the way...so don't allow APEX to get you down. 'Cause 4 stocking me is a big deal...

Varist

Smash Lord
so i just picked my keyboard up held it above my desk upside down and shook the **** out of that *****

i swear like a pound of little granules of crap fell out

it was like some giant had taken a whole bunch of crackers, bread, tomato skin, popcorn salt and pretzels and just crushed it all into a powder and awarded it to my desk top.

should've expected it tho, sounded like a god damned etch a sketch while i was shaking it.

anyone else's keyboards have this problem?

edit: had, i think it's all empty now.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
You know everytime Mango accompanied a player up there they lost. I think just by being up there he did more harm than good.

The Star King

Smash Hero
See I was conflicted between the fact that there can only be one ICG, but on the other hand ICG's word is law so if he declared you the new ICG it must be so. But then I read his actual posts, which seemed to give the impression that anyone can be ICG if they wanted, and I realized it was a message. We all have a bit of Carzy inside us - all we gotta do is believe. If you truly have faith in yourself, you could become as amazing as even the Great One. Well, almost.

Jonas

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=340983
Because looking back at the good old days is always fun. Especially in this case.

See I was conflicted between the fact that there can only be one ICG, but on the other hand ICG's word is law so if he declared you the new ICG it must be so. But then I read his actual posts, which seemed to give the impression that anyone can be ICG if they wanted, and I realized it was a message. We all have a bit of Carzy inside us - all we gotta do is believe. If you truly have faith in yourself, you could become as amazing as even the Great One. Well, almost.
+1

Veetaak

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=340983
Because looking back at the good old days is always fun. Especially in this case.
m2k's post "I agree for the most part, BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUTTING MEWTWO AT THE BOTTOM, HE SHOULD EASILY BE AT THE TOP IF YOU USE HIS FULL POTENTIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Other than that, it's pretty darn accurate, but Mewtwo should be WAY up there at the top."

LOOOOOOOL

2002 though

Unless they were already trolling on the boards

Varist

Smash Lord
wtf, dropping the damn ball guys, it's at the top of the site on every single page in an intrusive black box. damn.

Varist

Smash Lord
HOLY **** so i was fighting a level 9 falco with fox on FD and i was like taking his first stock and got like 50% on his next but got jab spammed and **** then a weird out of nowhere nair that i ****ed DI on and i died so now i'm at 0% with three stocks and i start coming down and **** you know nairs dash dance grab that ***** and uthrow to back air all that fox **** shine spam you already know anyway point is i get him like off stage and he not makin it back and i'm still at 0% and i'm hangin from the ledge as his third stock goes into the abyss and i'm like "you won't you won't"

so anyway next stop i chaingrab uthrow for like forever and do like 2 usmashes and true combo into a drill into a shine into a dash dance to uthrow again into a back air and i run off and shine him and im still at 0% and i scream to myself inside my head "YOU WON'T YOU WON'T OMG" so here comes falco on his last stock off that bubble i do my dash dance **** POWER SHIELD A LASER run up to the falco dude grab him pull up throw **** RANDOMLY BACK THROW but throw out a dashing sh nair and hit that ****in falco and i'm like "OMG 0% I WON'T I WON'T" and the nair had hit him off the edge so i'm like OMG and i run over and jump off the ledge and i SHINE THAT ****** IN HIS FIRE and he fell and i'm like

"OHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD"

who else has taken 3 stocks from a 9cpu using legit tactics without getting touched, like seriously wtf pinnacle of my smash career

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I've never done that. I thought you were gonna get jabbed at the end.

I often try to jv5 stock lvl 4 Bowsers/Peaches, and I always get naired out of some combo or something. **** is stupid.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
CPU peach is notorious for nairing out of comboes
I like playing her because as Marth i know im spacing my aerial juggles well if im not getting naired out of them

Varist

Smash Lord
some post about G&W in the other thread made me try G&W to see if he really didn't have a tech roll like it was implied (and i normally wouldn't believe this, but G&W has such wonky ****. Randomly doesn't flash specialfall after using upB? has the only un-L-cancelable aerials in the game?) so I tried to tech roll and he obviously can, but that **** is mad slow wtf

anyway, i decided to hold crouch with him and it's untrumpable. Peach just sits right on your *** and spams jab. never hits. you can dtilt her if you want and she'll just pop up and try to d-air you, just shield it, commence trolling her jab attempts.

reminds me of that one commentator who said that jigglypuff's crouch invalidates half the moves in the entire ****ing game.

it really does. mango crouched m2k's fox's grab so many times. what a troll.

Varist

Smash Lord
omg get your ats and your techs and whatever the **** you no life losers use out of here

im talking about the part of the game that really matters.. ie what most ppl fight anyway...cpus..

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
God i have so much stuff backed up from yesterday... I go to bed early and get up at 7am... which happens to be 8am EST... FML

Top Bottom