• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Jonas

Smash Champion
The original Dragon Ball is legitimately clever though. It's just the closer it gets episodically to Dragon Ball Z, the closer it gets stylistically as well.
Well it's no surprise since Dragon Ball Z was based on Dragon Ball volumes 17-42 of the comic books.
From what I've heard though, Akira Toriyama wanted to finish it earlier, but his publisher kept pushing him on. If that's true, it definitely shows.

And yeah, the original Dragon Ball comic with child Goku is awesome.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Well it's no surprise since Dragon Ball Z was based on Dragon Ball volumes 17-42 of the comic books.
From what I've heard though, Akira Toriyama wanted to finish it earlier, but his publisher kept pushing him on. If that's true, it definitely shows.

And yeah, the original Dragon Ball comic with child Goku is awesome.
I bought Dragon Ball Kai on Blu-Ray hoping that it would be somewhat better than the original 291 episodes.

I've only watched 2 episodes so far so I can't critique. I just hope the used the badass Cell voice. I'm sad that Bruce Faulconer's music was substituted for the original Japanese track though.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Kai is more kid friendly but also doesn't have a lot of the filler. I think the over 9000 thing was removed/changed too

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
it's okay the biggest tournaments i've won are also locals, 20~30

i think i'd stand pretty well in my whole region though

socal is still freakin scary.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
LOL at the half-time show. I burst out laughing at the "World Peace" plug at the end.

Also I looked up some vids, winning with IC's is really cool man.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I wish we even had tournies with 10 people here.... or even tourneys at all lol.
Congrats on your win tho bro :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
SouthWest. ie New Mexico. Even tho we are right next door to AZ, we are too far away to join in the fun :'(

Top Bottom