• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo how's it going bros. I need to smash. Someone come to NM and play me :D

Hey Shadow. You and the other LC guys should go to Axe's birthday tourney.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Yo how's it going bros. I need to smash. Someone come to NM and play me :D

Hey Shadow. You and the other LC guys should go to Axe's birthday tourney.
His birthday is during Nyte, right?
If so, I'll see if i can get a car together.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Is Genesis happening this year? I vaguely remember someone (non-official) saying Genesis 2 was the last of the series.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Same here..
but I know what the IB Math exam is and so I say GLHF.
I've got a History exam that requires me to right 9 paragraphs and 2 full essays in 2 hours. Luckily I've paid attention so I get a 5 day weekened to play smash and sleep in.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Every time someone switches from Brawl to Melee, another child experiences the joy of life in some form.

V

Smash Ace
Melee is so much more satisfying even though it takes more work. I've been practicing with Marth for 2-3 hours a day for 3 months and it feels good =)

:phone:

CloneHat

Smash Champion
*watches season five*

Did anyone seriously watch Dragon Ball before releasing it? How can you get away with making something so tedious?
After season three it starts to lose everything that made it unique and to devolves into mind-numbing, Z-style monotonous battles.

Jonas

Smash Champion
I only really read the comic books, but I did watch the first two "seasons" (saiyans + Namek) of the TV show. Yeah it's really drawn-out, and the Danish voices are terrible lol. Comic > show any day.
Not that the comic keeps being interesting all the way through. It eventually devolves into endless fighting and "AAARGH I'M THE STRONGEST WARRIOR IN THE UNIVERSE!!"

CloneHat

Smash Champion
The original Dragon Ball is legitimately clever though. It's just the closer it gets episodically to Dragon Ball Z, the closer it gets stylistically as well.

Top Bottom