• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
DoH I don't think you have the physical, mental, or genital stamina to even begin to fathom the amount of poo my DK has been slinging these days. If I have some extra money at the tournament I may mm you.

Also ANYBODY that doesn't have a teams partner and wants to team lemme know, I use peach in teams, not DK.
Let's team. We could be Team OMFGItsMoufAndRusty.

:phone:

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
We aren't in danger of a Pound 5 fiasco with such a low turn out are we Kishes?
There was no hotel contract minimum penalty, plus we still filled over half the rooms we booked. Hotel is not thrilled, but they are still happy.

Everything on the numbers end looks solid, from prizes on down. I had a blowout budget and a trim budget, so I was good either way. Preparation FTW. We'll put the prize amounts in the info packet update, which I will have live by the end of the weekend, and maybe on Saturday.

Everyone can just come and enjoy 3 days of awesome Smash!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Yeah I was concerned about what Habefiet asked as well. If its ~55 ppl left by end of round 1 (for 4 out of 10 making it out?), with 3 rounds of pools, that would leave for a pretty small bracket imo...unless thats what you guys were planning? Im curious now heh.

Regardless, this looks like there'll be a lot of playtime for everyone, which is tight.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Didn't plan well at all for this. Kicking myself but I guess as a consolation the turnout isn't *quite* what was expected. I was thinking I was gonna check and see like 250+ and /heartbreak.

Have fun yall. <3

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah I was concerned about what Habefiet asked as well. If its ~55 ppl left by end of round 1 (for 4 out of 10 making it out?), with 3 rounds of pools, that would leave for a pretty small bracket imo...unless thats what you guys were planning? Im curious now heh.

Regardless, this looks like there'll be a lot of playtime for everyone, which is tight.
I don't think there is a bracket.

From the looks of things, turnout and all considered, it'll be 16 pools of 10-11 players each, with top four advancing to a second round where it'll be 8 pools of 8 players each.

The rest I'm not sure about, but I'm guessing top three advance to a third round where it'll be 4 pools of 6 players each, then top three advance to a final showdown pool of 12 players.

So hyped.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
This is gonna be tough as ****kkkk

Who's gonna be seedin these pools btw? I only ask because I'm not sure how up to date the kishs are with current players. I assume it's gonna be a group of notable TOs from around there.

j00t

Smash Champion
I'll team with you, nite. I didn't register for teams but maybe the to can help me out there :)

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Melee. Spacies/Falcon, and possibly my jank Peach but probly not. Ideally looking for someone nearish my skill level so no one is getting carried.
Wait, you were at WTCA?

Results from WTCA back in April says

25: mers
25: Mr. Sandbag (Sweet)

And if I could add, sweets gotten a lot better.
<3

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
haha yeah. shoulda done way better than 25, lost to some dude i then beat solidly in friendlies many times, but whatever no johns.
I know what you mean. I had a lot of stupid mistakes, but I've learned what to do now in the same situations that lost me stocks before.

Tink

Smash Hero
Ima go check out that reg list and call out some ppl for mms....brb!

edit:
Big Reezy, i will destroy dat *** in falco dittos 0_0...MM bring it
chillllllllllin, couple 5$ mms 0_o
Hax$$, falcon vs shiek or marth 5$
Phatgamer, blast from the past match, your shiek vs my jiggs 5$
Wobbles, 5$ salty reback fox vs climbers
duck, 5$ marth vs samoose

you can all deny, but then we will know u suck 0_0.

Tink

Smash Hero
viperboy is still damn good ppl.....i think orly needs a partner TJ, hes damn good if he will.

ORLY

Smash Master
does anyone know if PP is still going? i'd like to try him first before anyone else lol

otherwise i'll join up with viper for sure

ORLY

Smash Master
welp! viperboy it is!

too bad strong bad took vanz. i'd have liked to rep the MW with him instead of letting him team with that TRAITOR ;D

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hahahaha
i still have that dollar coin you gave me after our MM at MIST I think, Chris. ;)

ORLY

Smash Master
I WANT THAT COIN BACK, STRONG BAD

also i wanna MM people i've never played ebfore

i see you lurkin, hbox. you're first on my list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom