• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
This is gonna be tough as ****kkkk

Who's gonna be seedin these pools btw? I only ask because I'm not sure how up to date the kishs are with current players. I assume it's gonna be a group of notable TOs from around there.
I've put it out to a few players but I'm will to take more. If anyone's interested, send me a PM. I'm just collecting opinions.

ORLY

Smash Master
i'd be happy to help you judge my region but i don't really know anyone outside chicago-land

and WI

frootloop's the best player alive

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just curious, what happened to PP? I remember seeing his name on the registration list

:phone:
I regged early but then changed my mind later on because of changing circumstances.

sorry guys!

(Mango told me he's coming to this today so there's some good news!)

Jace08

Smash Lord
^yeeeessss I've been waiting to hear this all day. When people were saying he wasn't coming I think it was a huge buzzkill to everyone

sucks that you can't make it though peepee...

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I regged early but then changed my mind later on because of changing circumstances.

sorry guys!

Does he realize he's not on the attendees list and may very well not be allowed to enter?

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Did you ignore the obvious possibility that he may be of the people the Kishes cited as having special circumstances and being allowed to pay after the initial date, or that he's entering under a Scorpion-Master-like title?

Sad that PP isn't coming. Stoked that Mango might be.

EDIT: My post is directed at Froggy, not Falco400.

Nite

Smash Champion
At least till the second edition. :/ Sorry bud.
Damn, my friend was looking forward to a 1st edition holographic Nite. Loool. But that's okay. I waited till the last day to register, so I will get one next time!

Also, I don't see my name on the attendee list. Maybe it just hasn't been updated though. I registered on the 1st.

KishSquared

Smash Master
I'm sure the Kishes will allow him to enter if he talks to them. They seemed alright with doing late registering or whatever.
The Kishes are generous, and accept bribes of many shapes and kinds. We look forward to receiving his offer.

Nite: Sometimes it takes a while. Past-his-Prime will check into it.

EDIT: Thought the registration link was still up, I was wrong. Just PM Prime with late registration requests.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
KishPastHisPrime might be funniest Smash alter-ego I've heard this year.
Has not been used since SMYM 9...I think? Maybe.

There were some PayPal payments that came in later than the registrations that got cut off, even though people did the registration in time. We're working through them now. Nite and ORLY sound like they're two of them (I don't actually have access to the entries...). Gotta work with Bio to resolve it.

Long story short, if your name isn't on the Registration list and should be, let me know ASAP.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Please, I beat that kid on the laggiest tv in the world.

Why on earth does everyone comment on how smashers always reg on the deadline? There's a deadline for a reason. . . . so we can reg on it. Get your jaw off the floor, you look like a damn fool.
Yoooo, MM? Pleasepleaseplease

You can remember that win if you want, I choose to remember you getting 5-stocked by Fynal and placing fifth ;)

Nite

Smash Champion
Hey, j00t. Thanks man, I think I'm gonna team with Ambix though because he has been asking me to team with him for years now. He's also a Peach player, so I can work with that.

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know I could go until today.
Is there some way to still sign up?

Who's **** do I have to suck?
No homo :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom