• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
donated $20

not much but I'm glad to have contributed to something that has been a part of/love in my life for many years.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
lolk definitely aiming for that umbreon before umbreon mow snatches it. M2K NEEDS to get that mewtwo for real. Your work is amazing man and no...150$ seems like a legit price for an original work. You should just go ahead and draw scar a captain falcon though, dude donated 1000$ and helped us a bunch of other ways.
Just to clear things up, I'm giving away multiple prints (high quality printed copies of the drawings), and for a higher donation, prints of requested drawings. This means you can have an umbreon print even if someone else also wants one.

It also means that if you donate lots and make a request, you'll still be getting a print (a copy), but it will be a print of a character I will draw specifically in response to your request.

There is a thread where you can look at more details.

If you really want an original, you don't actually have to donate to the drive - you just have to commission me ($50-$250).

However - because at the moment I'd like people to direct their money to the donation drive and not to my bank account - if you do decide to buy an original, you might have to wait until I've taken care of all the donor's requests first.

Apologies for the text wall, I hope this all makes sense! Any more questions, just visit the thread or PM me.

Edit: I just realised you were the first person on the thread anyways, my bad!

smashmachine

Smash Lord
lmao we're exactly at $34k
this has been a trend lately

whoa boy hold on to your hats, i don't think skullgirls is the main competitor anymore :troll:

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Don't worry guys! We just broke 34K! they'd need to make 19K to tie with us at least, and we haven't even dropped our Spirit Bombs yet so I doubt we're in that much trouble.

Laijin

Smash Hero
oh my god.
Think about it.
Nobody in the melee nor SGs community is that well established.
ST fans probably have some dudes are that ****ing LOADED CEOs sitting around owning companies and ****. Think about it. THEIR FANS ARE THAT OLD FOR THAT TO THE BE POSSIBLE. They could also be well established drug dealers, etc etc.

They don't need streams. They don't need an entire community to organize like we do.
Its probably a small handful of guys that are all super loaded with money planning on sniping this away from us at the last minute.

This is bad. I'm legit worried. I would hate for ST to suddenly catch up. Its just a bunch of old people who play nothing but the arcade cabinet version.
I WAS RIGHT. I knew it

BrandX

Smash Ace
Oh god what the hell!?!?! Super Turbo is coming out from the darkness D::: They want us both dead DX

SpiderMad

Smash Master
If that's true we need to find him...and cry at his door step.

Actually wait, no even if that happened I bet Evo would still host smash.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Don't act like that wouldnt be the funniest thing ever....... If we have to, we should pass the spirit bomb to SG. They definitely would put on a better show than tired old ST.

:phone:

Shimesaba

Smash Apprentice
Don't act like that wouldnt be the funniest thing ever....... If we have to, we should pass the spirit bomb to SG. They definitely would put on a better show than tired old ST.
Did you watch the Tournament of Legends (ST at EVO) last year? It was hyper than most of the main events. Super Turbo is old but not tired.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Werent both marvel and KoF more hype? I wasn't there. Sf might have been as if infiltration hadn't steam rolled everybody.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom