• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
The ST donation page doesn't have a 5 dollar suggestion....

Is it just not displaying properly on my phone or what?

:phone:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
It's pretty crazy how no one saw this coming. It seems like some people were coordinating completely in secret. Well, not that it would have been hard to do. Most of their donations seems to be in large amounts so it's probably just a couple of rich folks.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
This is the push we need guys. Skullgirls has been looking weak compared to what we know we'll be bringing to the table tomorrow. I'm sure they have some strong hidden donations but I think we're going to shoot way past them. ST? We know NOTHING about them. We have no "oh, I think this much money will be enough to beat them". We're going to need everything we've got.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
This is the push we need guys. Skullgirls has been looking weak compared to what we know we'll be bringing to the table tomorrow. I'm sure they have some strong hidden donations but I think we're going to shoot way past them. ST? We know NOTHING about them. We have no "oh, I think this much money will be enough to beat them". We're going to need everything we've got.

So this is how it feels?

What our grand fathers and great grandfathers all told us about?

The fog of war...

Vkrm

Smash Lord
I bet that sf was the eight game all along and this whole fundraising business was orchestrated to net evo a huge tax break.

:phone:

MountainGoat

Smash Journeyman
Where is the ST community? Do they have forums or anything where we can spy on them or something?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
looooool, **** this is mad hype.

If Melee loses, it'll be hilarious if ST beats SG. Just cause.

:awesome:

BrandX

Smash Ace
No they don't seem to have one, I tried searching for it.

Truly now, Super Turbo has overshadowed us as your threat, seeing as this unknown enemy has suddenly arisen.

This really...sucks personally

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I thought it was going to be Melee V SG going toe to toe, sniping each other at the last second but now it seems like ST might overshadow both of us. This sucks.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
If ST wins then Melee is gonna be fine cause we have managed to maintain ourselves for so long! This is going to hurt SG much more than us!
this is true
if ST wins the piles of salt would rise higher than mount everest lmao

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Haha let's not go out like little *****es. We came this far, why don't we show these old rich ****ers a good time. Let's get that super spirit bomb ready.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Everyone is right. We can't go down like this, we both have to keep fighting!

We are not going to let some 20 year old game show both of us up, not after coming this far!!!!

We will not let ST win.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey guys.

This is fun.

We are in the lead still.

If we lose it, we get it back.

How many times have we swapped back and forth with SG?

JUST BECAUSE ANOTHER GAME IS IN THE RUNNING DOESN'T MEAN THEY'LL WIN.

Keep it together folks. We can do this.

And you know what?

IF THEY PASS US BY A LARGE MARGIN?

YOU HOLD ON TO THAT LAST STOCK.

YOU MAKE THAT 3 STOCK COMEBACK!

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Its not that its in the running ITS GAINING THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY IT TOOK WEEKS FOR US TO GET IN 1 DAY!!!!!!

El Duderino

Smash Ace
Feel pretty bad for SkullGirls now. This is going to split Shoryuken in 2 directions.

And.... yup there it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom