• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral-Enki

Smash Cadet
Great turn out, but those pools took so long. =/
Shame most people ended up leaving early (I'm guilty for leaving at 7).

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
i haf lots of fun today =D, and yeah i had to leave early aswell... =/ dam parents, ill make sure I get to stay a bit longer next time ^_^ it was a blast =P

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Man, today was awesome, despite the fact that i went totally ****house! wooo! seriously though, great tourney jei (and x ;P ), it was better this time, even if it went for a bit long, and i had to leave early :(

@vermy: fantastic matches dude. i wanna vs your PT next time for Grudge Match: Round 2 >:D

Okay, back to CG practice.... ;)

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Tibz won.
Also it was an awesome tourny except for the pools. But hey you've got to try these things. Pity heaps of people left early.
And Tan ZOMGWTFBBQHAXXX0R, no seriously I will beat you at sonic dittos next month :p.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
sigh
pools was a waste of time, even if seeding did work
$5 for winning teams? that makes sense if like.. 2 teams entered, haha don't really mind =p i'll never understand jei and x's shifty ways
yer so who won singles
i would have won but had to go early ey
shoutouts:
cao: yer so uh i sandbagged coz i had to go early, own you next time... actually i not going next time, sunday and brawl and stuff too inconvinent... i might go if brawl is a diff week to melee.. hmm this isn't a shoutout...
lee: stop coming last haha
jei: woo we're the best, no time for autographs thanks to pools
if you ever decide to do pools again then.. don't lol
nay: mannn our matches are so mad, what a ballsy spike. sif lose to campfropony, whack that crap with your paper sword thing imo
cobalt: hahaha didn't come weew
what's that guys name fuuuck oh yeah earl: errrrr yer nice snake =) did you win singles?
forte: i love forte
tak: ahahahah ahahahahaha 2g
tibs and attila: wow amazing matches as always, thanks for rolling into that bucket btw <3 attila beastly olimar wowowow neither of you won singles amirite =p
sam: <- will place top 5 with g and w next month

earl to win next monthly if he didn't already win today, what a beast
not coming everer again.. only to majors like rocky weeeeew buttsecks parade

edit: WHAAAT tibs is crap!!

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
ahh couldnt perform today... aw well, good fun anyway. melee too :)

cao: better luck next time kiddo, maybe if you stop using peach :p
dekar: wanted to verse you properly, massive probs with g&w until oli came along :chuckle:
jei: hope ive changed your mind about snake being a 'lol character' haha i just know the matchup well
tan: wth didnt know sonic could do that... next time with be fukushu dayo :)
afro: ahh gg, i promise next time ill stop sd-ing...
tak: ill be happier if you screamed like bryan. very vocal *big plus*
bryan: i didnt actually play you today... pity... come over on thurs after uni
condog: saw a few of those chaingrabs... nice when you got them... stop studying and play more brawl!
earl: i think we have a master/disciple relationship, and i like it. keep it up, young grasshopper
cobalt: very disappointing. how am i suppose to know how to beat you if you never turn up? year 12 is so overrated...
X: get off your plane and play some friendlys, **** it
Viral: nice to see another decent oli around
tibs: lucky i didnt make it to the finals, boy
Mezza: lucas > ness :p

pools really didnt work. it meant we couldnt have a low tier tourny! and heaps of people left without saying anything, making the actual tourny a mess...

C~Dog

Smash Champion
condog: saw a few of those chaingrabs... nice when you got them... stop studying and play more brawl!
Hahaha study, yeah, thats a good one! I havent sudy since uni started dude, i've got like 2 weeks worth to do lol.

And believe me, i would play more brawl if i could get any games that aren't on wifi or against my stupid **** bro who wont let use any cgs at all or even wall of pain him with jiggs, or he will refuse to play me period. i get like 10 matches a week with him tops there is dead set no one out here were i am lol

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah STIGMA-M and STIGMA-B won't run side by side next month. They were meant to be separated, but it's how the diced rolled for this month.

Amazing tourney, but amazingly long. I'm so drained.

lol, I lost to a Sonic. I knew that was gonna happen one of these days...

OK real shoutouts:
Attila - what up, we both lost to sonic. ehhhhhhhh?!?!? time to hit up a training session :grin: Teach me to be pro at gym plz :)
Tibz - congrats at winning your first tourney!
Bryan - You screamed in Brawl. Something's wrong
Gary - Nice to hear you've settled in. Different to Darwin isn't it?
Mezer - Let's train!
X and Vermy = omg melty blood
Lee - Let's hug
Dekar - Johnz. I'm better than you in Melee AND Brawl. You are worthless TEC.
Sam - MELTY BLOOD RESURRECTION
Tan - Bendigo represent! WTFUX RAPPPPEEEEEEEEE >_____<" *hi fives*
X - No brah, no!
Ice K - We need more black people
Devil - Woxy give you his babies
Earl - ****
CAO - No-one is louder than you. Except for X.
J - Good tourney, I liked it
Tak - Best teammate ever. Born to be runner up.

Attila_

BRoomer
i normally work on saturday. sunday is good :)

@cao: come to my gym and ill train you good boy!

and yes, we should organise a n2c thing again soon, good practice and lots of fun

tibs7

Smash Champion
good tourny like always!

shoutouts.......

a'- noob sif beat me half the time and lose to sonic haha :lick:
Cao- mad dog, train me in melee plz!
Tak- if you put the same amount of effort into your complaining you'd be the best brawler ever hahahaha :laugh:
Tan- first sonic ive versed you were very very good keep it up :)
Dekar- sif double kill with bucket haha
byran- getting way way better as a' said come over!
earl- very good link, and snake is good too, pity third match went for about a minute......
pony- pit is almost as good as jei's i think
jei- **** pit with g&w combo pwns. nice
toshiba- was fun versing you, diddy dittos are soo dodgy!
X- bahaha funny guy and also good at brawl :)
Forte- sucha nice guy, next time kill iceK haha
Condog, didnt see any of your matches today so dont know if your improved but i bet you have!! plz put that replay of me vs earl on youtube it will be awesome...

hope i didnt miss any1. and yeah cant wait for next one

Vermy

Smash Champion
Vermy's shoutouts!
Jei: you did great, but pools were fail. Apart from that, things ran very smoothly. =)
X and Nay: Luigis mansion match was the stuff of legends.
Tibs: well done. Great finals set.
Toshiba: wow. Your Diddy Kong has gotten sooooo much better since last month. GG.
Dekar: I love you. Have my babies?
Gary: good set dude. Yez. Kirby can combo. And squirtle has insane adv techs. Get a gc controller and train. it'll help lots. =)
Lee: we'll train. And we'll own next month.
Khoa: "oh no, I did bad" YOU CAME TOP 12 SHUDDUP!
Attila and Tibs: no matches. =(
Cao: we can train too. =) I will teach you the ways of the pokemans. And OMG MELTY BLOOD! Brkn Chaos wtf.
C-dawg: pt vs ic round 1 goes to me. Lets see round 2 ;-)
Tak: OMG MELTY BLOOD. <3 and where was the friendship bread =(
GG y'all. Who ever I've missed, was great to see new faces and fighters. =)
17th. Not too bad.

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
I admire Jei's intentions for everyone to play more matches that pools and then a double elim bring, but taking 6 hours to complete isn't very practical with team battles at the start. Maybe because there more more people? or slightly less TVs? Anyway one thing was sure, i was completely brain dead.

Im doing my First EVER shout out. (a year too long?)

- Cao: LOL take your time to pick a CPU character only for Tak to show up by the 2nd game. My scream is brawl was probably a scream of panic and mass frustration. But don't worry, i'll promise to scream in your ear to distract you. <--- mind games
- Attila: Ness is better than Lucas so shuddup =p i hope you enjoyed my Peach's Toad counter vomit spray. haha. Also, i want to come by Thursday i'll see though as ive got class 10-4. I seriously need some practice frrom you and Tibor.
- Tibor: i <3 your abilities!. Congrats for winning. We have to catch up more often other than monthlies, okay uleh? Oh yeah it feels weird when you refer to Attila as " a' "
- Dekar: i'll kill you. Play me in melee more!
- Tak: Anti-brawl super rage!
- Forte: Did u have to use **** snake and meta knight?! lol good job!
- Tan: You're the first Sonic which I have ever lost to in a tournament. I had a really troublesome time against you but well done overall.
- Gary: Can't wait to see you play with your gamecube controller skills to-be.
- Vermy: I actually haven't played you in a tournament before!. we'll play some friendlies more often then
- Khoa: I agree with Vermy. Top 12! be happy haha.
- Justyn: Thanks for being my team mate, you did an awesome job!
- Leisha and Viva: It was so good meeting you guys, you both played really well.
- Sam: oh sam =D nice seeing you again and dont give up Ness! he's still high tier in our minds!
- Devil: You owned me real bad. Nice worjk with wolf
- iceK and X: hilarious as always.

Thanks for the day.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
I won the first match against Dekar, but it was close. Second match he pretty much owned me.

And with the third... I stupidly went Falco... Match was over in less then a minute.

Attila_

BRoomer
cobalt wasnt there shaya, so he didnt lose anything... you should next time, shaya, cause i want more marth practice...

is that seriously diddy's 1st tourny win? i thought vyse was supposed to be awesome...

omg i completely forgot about melty blood... crazy, crazy japanese game.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Congradulations to Tibs for finally making Cobalt lose a tournament due to his manliness!
(:D)

If the next tournament is running between the 10th-19th of April, preferablly not on the 12th, then maybe I'd go if CAO would like house me and hug me maybe. MAYBE. MAYBE.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
I'll do my shoutouts, but I'm still not terribly clear on everybodies name >_< Lemme see what I can do here using the name tags...

Condog: It was nice meeting you when we got there for the '8:30am friendlies.'
Nixenator: Awesome Funny Sonic Dittos. You almost had me towards the end. And yeah, you'll beat me. Then you just need to get Sexy 3 stock **** like I did.
Toshiba: Thanks for ****** me with Bananas. Allowed me to beat Khao and made my match against Tibz at least a set of 3.
Dekar & Jei: Team = Scary. Seriously.
AfroPony: Mirror Sheild Gimp. Simply AWESOME. For you. For us it sucked.
Khao: Gutsy move with the Olimar. Didn't work out due to his horrible recover.
Caotic: Never played a good Peach before. Those Dairs get annoying as hell... Too bad about every Fair you used was practically a nick =P Also, Where was the Wolf? You WON with the wolf in Seeding >_<
Snake Players: 'What Sonic would CP Rainbow Ride?' Lol at Cypher to death off top. Also, Upsmash less. Or more.
Tibz: Nutso Diddy. Not as nuts with the bananas as Toshi was, but man, seriously, you were reading me like a book. Congrats on the win. You did it even with SD's. XD
Ganondorf Mainers: Good job. Stick with the character you like.
Drix: For the drive down, and for getting Gimped so much =P
Edge: For the support and the controller ^^;

And overall, everyone for making my first tournament experience such a nice one. ^-^ If Uni allows, I'll be back next month. Might try my DK if people aren't cruel with Dedede...

Also, I wanted my low tier tournament. Seriously.

Oh, and I want to see those recorded matches so I can cringe at every mistake...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Tan - I had made a bad analysis. Peach is usually my safe pick for winning, as Woxy is generally unstable, but I should have realised sooner that we're just creating a matchup where both characters can only kill with 1 or 2 moves and the matches last for 7+ minutes. At least Wolf had the ability to stop your spin attacks and approaches. So, duly noted for next time - Imma bust my Woxy!! Wow, he might actually be GOOD FOR SOMETHING

tibs7

Smash Champion
Congradulations to Tibs for finally making Cobalt lose a tournament due to his manliness!
(:D)

If the next tournament is running between the 10th-19th of April, preferablly not on the 12th, then maybe I'd go if CAO would like house me and hug me maybe. MAYBE. MAYBE.
thanks, i havent versed you in singles, i really want to :) and sif diddy's first win, he's a gun

tanman yeah keep coming i need practice against sonic real bad, i didnt use many bananas because sonic picks them up so easily and that spin thing goes right over them........ and with the videos we will upload them asap :)

cobalt come next month

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Tan - I had made a bad analysis. Peach is usually my safe pick for winning, as Woxy is generally unstable, but I should have realised sooner that we're just creating a matchup where both characters can only kill with 1 or 2 moves and the matches last for 7+ minutes. At least Wolf had the ability to stop your spin attacks and approaches. So, duly noted for next time - Imma bust my Woxy!! Wow, he might actually be GOOD FOR SOMETHING
If you want the matches to go quicker, you could always pick PT =P

Attila_

BRoomer
tanman, i figured youd turn up here sooner or later. you kinda made me respect sonic. kinda. i was a little arrogant, and paid for it. next time, gadget, next time ;)

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
You just couldn't get that Up tilt on me ^^; And yes, I've decided to stop lurking. Taunt all the people I beat, begrudgingly research the Diddy match up...

Vermy

Smash Champion
Don't be hatin on pt! You watch! Zard and Squirtle for high tier!

Ask anyone who played my pokeslayer yesterday, its made of ****.

Also...

Condog.
You were sniped by Vermysaur.
You got spiked by Zard.
Squirtle brought the ****.
You got served foo'!
^.^
Sorry.

I don't get excuses much to be cocky. My kirbys average, but my pt kills it. Your grab to ful charge upsmash wtf! Hatechu. =p

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I totally respect your PT Vermi. It's just I 3 stocked Cao in the seeding in under 2 minutes Due to instant edgehogs on Ivy and Char, and Squirtle recovering under the lip of FD. :laugh:

Vermy

Smash Champion
Oh haiz Tan. Kthnx ^.^
PT the whole tourney next time!

CAO! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!

RAZORLEAF BEFORE UP B! -_-

Wait....
Zard gimp? Wtf?
How? O_o

And also, when you press upB on squirtle, hold the opposite direction he's facing to go more vertical. Makes for more reliable recoveries. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom