• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
as much as i like pwning with woxy, id have to say D tier and below.

ps link is so not hax, lol.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Eh, I guess ill bring my wii along this time IF theres not enough bringing theirs.. Ill bring some power cables too since i have plenty spare... probably around 2 to 3

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
K guys, I started converting the crews vids, i'll do it whenever I have time (Since I haven't finished exams), and so far the first round is done. In other words, I want to upload me Vs. Tibz and then won't bother to do anymore =P. Only Windows Movie Maker editing, so no special effects - but you get what you paid for.

Quick question though; do people want me to make a global Stigma-B Youtube account so that anyone with videos can contribute. Eg. We get a group password, call the account Stigma-B, etc. Or just post them up on my Youtube account which is relatively old?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Quick question though; do people want me to make a global Stigma-B Youtube account so that anyone with videos can contribute. Eg. We get a group password, call the account Stigma-B, etc. Or just post them up on my Youtube account which is relatively old?
I think make a fresh account for all Stigma B videos, and give the password to a few people who are willing to manage it.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Alright, 2 votes is enough for me. Anyone who wants the password will have to PM or Email me After I make the account. Most likely will be under the name Stigma-B, and the email account will most likely be my own, or a temporary dummy account.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I'm willing to help out with this. I can upload some vids, as im assuming you have found a good converter? =D

Vermy

Smash Champion
I shall also aid in the development of this.

For 10 days a month at least, when my internet isn't being a tool. -_-

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
I present: http://www.youtube.com/StigmaB

Video Quality turned out like absolute and utter dog doo, but hey, it's watchable, the sound is in sync (If a tad loud), and if we want better quality, I wont be able to do any editing to the videos we record EG. Titles, Credits, etc. At least, not with my limited know-how. If someone has an awesome converter that lets me add stuff like that, I'm all ears.

EDIT: I'll try some different formats and see how it goes on the other crew vids.

Edit of EDIT: I THINK I know the best way to get the output I want, but it might take longer. We'll see how I go when I have time.

Edit to end all Edits: Vids should be fine, and at a proper loudness from now on.

tibs7

Smash Champion
vid is good(particularly 2:37-2:42 =P), apart from the last few seconds......****

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Wow, must have been my cruddy laptop speed/internet speed making it look bad, or perhaps since I watched it right after uploading; since I see no problems with it now. Try to watch in HQ, or at least at medium for the full effect. And I like 4:59-5:09 Best =P

Anyway, Exam now, so when I come back after that I'll set my laptop to converting and do my revision/cramming for the other subject on the desktop. So, even if you don't want to see me getting absolutely destroyed by Tibz, your match should be up soon.

Incidently, comments, critiscism, favourites, rates etc. are all appreciated to improve the video (And Stigma-B's) Popularity.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
So few weeks ago I heard this joke from our chem teacher, he was explaining about monosaccharides and disacchardies, and it went something along the lines of this:

Teacher: "You know, I've always thought that the word disaccharide comes from some asian anime film, you know, like DI SA CHA RIDE!"

Me (in thought): "More like DIE SA KU RAI!"

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
For those keeping track, I've uploaded the next battle (Tibz Vs. Justyn) And Round 3 will be up fairly soon Is up. For everyone wanting to keep track, I advise subscribing/being friends to save me spamming this topic, lol.

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
So few weeks ago I heard this joke from our chem teacher, he was explaining about monosaccharides and disacchardies, and it went something along the lines of this:

Teacher: "You know, I've always thought that the word disaccharide comes from some asian anime film, you know, like DI SA CHA RIDE!"

Me (in thought): "More like DIE SA KU RAI!"
lol oh chemistry teachers, when will they learn

I heard this one in chem the other day
"two atoms are in a bar, one turns to the other and says, 'i believe i lost an electron'. The other atom says, 'are you sure?' to which the first atom replies. 'im positive.'"

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Hmmm, if anyone had pokemanz and a DS, bring it to stigma o= most likely ill be knocked out of the tourney early so i feel like battles =P

Anyone going to start a list for whos bringing what like Wiis Tvs ect ect?

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, if anyone had pokemanz and a DS, bring it to stigma o= most likely ill be knocked out of the tourney early so i feel like battles =P

Anyone going to start a list for whos bringing what like Wiis Tvs ect ect?
I just started a new game in Diamond (my Platinum is currently on my computer) so unless you want to kick the *** of a level 22 Monferno I'll pass on the battle.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
I will bring my pokemon, no guarentee I'll play though. I haven't played pokemon in forever, and I never finished Diamond... I think I'm lost in the mountains after finding Dialga and don't have fly or dig or escape rope. It's cold and desolate up there. ._.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Yes actually does anyone have GBC link cable?
I have mew on my yellow too, freaking awesome. I also have super glitch on my crystal lol, it turned my char into a girl for some unknown reason.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Question: If I was to produce DVD's of the Crew Battle/Dvd's of the stuff we record in future, who would want copies? The price would only be about $1-$2, depends on my mood, my wallet, and how much I like you. They'd come with Menus and Scene Selects and my mediocre Windows Movie Maker editing, along with full compatibility on Dvd players. This doesn't need to be large scale, the price is more to cover the DVD/Time, so anyone who wants one should pipe up.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Question: If I was to produce DVD's of the Crew Battle/Dvd's of the stuff we record in future, who would want copies? The price would only be about $1-$2, depends on my mood, my wallet, and how much I like you. They'd come with Menus and Scene Selects and my mediocre Windows Movie Maker editing, along with full compatibility on Dvd players. This doesn't need to be large scale, the price is more to cover the DVD/Time, so anyone who wants one should pipe up.
Why would i buy a dvd when i can get stuff of the internet for free? =s.

Splice

Smash Hero
Id buy the DvD coz DvDs are pro. if its less than $2.50, and if i'm in it.
In fact, make a DvD of me 3 stocking Ledge and i'll buy it for a dollar XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom