• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
Melty Blood Results (Finally!)

1st Tak (10 Points)
2nd Ugly Man (8 Points)
3rd Milk (6 Points)
4th Jei (4 Points)
5th Vermy (2 Points)
7th Attila (1 Point)
7th Tibz (1 Point)
9th Sam
9th Devil
9th X
9th IceK
13th Atlus
13th Forte
13th Nixonator
13th Tanman
17th Condog
17th Dekar
17th Nay
17th Bryan
It's kind of depressing that this is, by far, my best result in any tourney. :(

Vermy

Smash Champion
Anyone affiliated or interested in joining the low tier army (name to be decided) pm me with your msn or just add me.
Especially Tanman and Edgegames. =3

darkvermiis@hotmail.com

Edit:
Positions are limited. There are 5 of us so far, 1 or 2 more and that's it.

To interstaters reading this, make your own low tier army and spread the seed!

Vermy

Smash Champion
I have some sad news gang.
I received word today from the PC repairman that all my data has been lost. Movies, music, photos, games (noooooo melty blood!) and all previously done artwork. :'(
I can either reproduce/spruce up the current logo, or come up with a few and let y'all have a vote on which one will be our official insignia.

I'm a grfx pro, so possibilities are limitless. But id like it to be kinda simple.

The current logo has the smash logo behind it with the Japanese character for "fight" and I intend to keep that. =3

Any ideas?

Oh and haiz X
^.^

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Yo Vermy I'll join your low tier thingy considering more then half of the characters I use in this game are low tier =D

Lack of seeing X, Devil and IceK around makes me sad =(

Vermy

Smash Champion
Woot! Woot I say!
Tak, welcome to the ranks.
Myself, Ugly, Tanman, Drixon Sypher and Edge Games welcome you. =)

@King of Trolls, Dekar: thankyou for your condolences. You are wise and handsome.<3

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
yeah.... I tried to play tf2, went to sniper and his rifle was in wireframe mode XD

Need to actually save for a month before I can buy my own computer =/

earla

Smash Lord
conor, make sure atleast 2 wii's for tmoz.
. ive got guitar to carry around so i can't bring another wii.

cheers

C~Dog

Smash Champion
We have a slight problem.

Since my parents are refusing to drive anywhere to get me tomorrow night, i have no way of getting home. I'm currently waiting on leisha to confirm whether she can go or not. If not, then i can't get home.

Sorry guys =(

Sieg

Smash Champion
I have some sad news gang.
I received word today from the PC repairman that all my data has been lost. Movies, music, photos, games (noooooo melty blood!) and all previously done artwork. :'(
I can either reproduce/spruce up the current logo, or come up with a few and let y'all have a vote on which one will be our official insignia.

I'm a grfx pro, so possibilities are limitless. But id like it to be kinda simple.

The current logo has the smash logo behind it with the Japanese character for "fight" and I intend to keep that. =3

Any ideas?

Oh and haiz X
^.^
Whats wrong with your comp Vermiis? I may be able to help.

Unless you've already given it to the PC guy.

Vermy

Smash Champion
@Sieg:
Was blue screen of death, corrupted bios and bad sector on my harddrive. Its all gone. I've already given it to the repairman =/
New motherboard and harddrive. Sucks. Thx for the offer tho.

Godd&mn blue screen of death.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Okay so i cant go tomoz. I believe ledge said he can bring his wii tho, so you have at least two, since jeis gonna bring his. Sorry for this dudes, i hope you have a good night =D

earla

Smash Lord
n2c have those ' power packs..' 10 bucks for 7 hours, free beer ice cream. ;) seeya there

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
i would love to come but i cant make it, sorry guys, plus i have other things planned the next day early in the morning.

Have fun everyone else that goes though ^_^.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Calling all Melbournites!

Due to a flaw in my weekends plans, I'm without a place to stay in Melbourne on this Friday and Saturday night. Is anyone willing to help under such short notice? =/

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so like I'm thinking of buying a car, the model is like a "ford falcon something forte", if I buy it does that mean I win at life?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Calling all Melbournites!

Due to a flaw in my weekends plans, I'm without a place to stay in Melbourne on this Friday and Saturday night. Is anyone willing to help under such short notice? =/
Pretty late, if I had known sooner I would have made myself ready to host

_X_

Smash Lord

Ant1

Smash Ace
It's kind of depressing that this is, by far, my best result in any tourney. :(
Yes but ur playing ganondorf right? What do u expect. Ur the only other gdorf mainer in Aus besides me, so don't leave meh!
The good thing about playing really low tier characters is that when u lose, u can john saying "oh but i'm playing a low tier character".
Whereas if u lose with MK, u might as well quit brawl, cough, amaterasu, cough :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom