• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I hate you all. You all get practice every weekend almost against lots of people, While I haven't played Brawl properly since last tournament, and even then that wasn't properly D:
More like twice a week =P

And yet you still kick the *** of people i can only dream to XDXDXD

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
More like twice a week =P

And yet you still kick the *** of people i can only dream to XDXDXD
But that's no fun unless it's more than once a month =P And don't sell yourself short man, I'm sure you'll end up ruling the Brawl scene.

I Implore you all though, more Brawl meets during my holidays at early times so I can come play. It'd be nice to see how someone other than my Sonic does without 'Wasting' a tourny day.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
But that's no fun unless it's more than once a month =P And don't sell yourself short man, I'm sure you'll end up ruling the Brawl scene.

I Implore you all though, more Brawl meets during my holidays at early times so I can come play. It'd be nice to see how someone other than my Sonic does without 'Wasting' a tourny day.
=D

<3

And fo sho we will do stuff during the hols. That is teh best time for brawlzorz mwhahaha!

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
I demand a Smash Camp. Hire some place, just smash and sleep...and maybe do this thing called "outdoor...ac-tivi-ty." <-- but thats optional. =p

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I demand a Smash Camp. Hire some place, just smash and sleep...and maybe do this thing called "outdoor...ac-tivi-ty." <-- but thats optional. =p
If by "outdoor activities" you mean "play brawl....outside" then f to the a my good friend =D

Dekar289

Smash Hero
that was smash ski camp

not smash camp (pretty sure by outdoor activity, bryan is referring to playing smash outside)

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
I hate you all. You all get practice every weekend almost against lots of people, While I haven't played Brawl properly since last tournament, and even then that wasn't properly D:
Yeah, getting my **** kicked by you so frequently can only remain interesting for so long, lol. I'm hopeing I can get off work and meet some new people this sunday.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lawl i wouldnt mind having more smash free meets, but usally people wont wanna go unless smash is invovled =P. I guess ill be set for N2C this week, i really gotta stop spending my money too D: im slowly running out ;_;

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Sweet I'm up for n2c, sounds good.
Who's comin with me to that Bendigo tournament next Sunday?
So far I have Khoa and Vermy in the car, room for one more (baby seat I'm not allowed to remove) so if you want to ride with us, holla at ya boi.

It will be a day full of cheerful happiness with rainbows and swiss cheese =D

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I knew I shouldn't of mentioned that swiss cheese, now everyone is interested.
Condog asked first Tibz...I truly didn't think you would be interested in coming in my car. :ohwell:
Now I feel bad and shiz.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Ok Tibz Condog just bailed for personal reasons, so the spare seat is yours :)
Now to organize how we are to collect you on the day...

tibs7

Smash Champion
now i feel bad...
i guess just pick me up from the station closest to you....

Nixernator

Smash Ace
God that smash ski camp looks awesome, wish I went.
Also Tan you're lucky you have friends who play smash, I have no time to practice except wifi, and none of my friends play brawl, I get suckier by the month.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
God that smash ski camp looks awesome, wish I went.
Also Tan you're lucky you have friends who play smash, I have no time to practice except wifi, and none of my friends play brawl, I get suckier by the month.
The lazy bums will only play smash when I invite them or invite myself around :ohwell:

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
Hey Jei (or anyone else who knows)
can you tell me some more info about this tournament in bendigo plz? wat day is it? ect. i havnt heard of it but im interested :)
thanx

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
awwww, dam i wanted to come jei, xD should of told me >=O!! naw wells i guess another time, :3 ill see how i feel before thursday... i hope this flu goes away

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
Sweet I'm up for n2c, sounds good.
Who's comin with me to that Bendigo tournament next Sunday?
So far I have Khoa and Vermy in the car, room for one more (baby seat I'm not allowed to remove) so if you want to ride with us, holla at ya boi.

It will be a day full of cheerful happiness with rainbows and swiss cheese =D
Due to intense boredom I'll be going too. Probably should have mentioned that to Vermy. I could most likely ferry others too.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Wait, wait, wait, HOW many people are coming now? I was accounting for a car of 4, DS, myself and Edge; I don't think my house will be able to accomodate much more awesome people, if at all. As much as I hate a certain LAN place, it's the most equivalent we have to N2C, and has alot more TVs. Might have to go and do some enquiries there if Half of Melbourne is coming down for Time matches. Which also means people will need to bring Wiis.

God, didn't know DSi was such a coveted prize. =O

earla

Smash Lord
nicks come n2c thurs. if u wanna go to that bendigo thing i'm up too.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
hmmm Dekar I have this "Disrespect for Forum Leaders" type button thingy, I wonder what happens to you if I click on it? <3

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I need EVERYONE coming to Bendigo to post in the Bendigo Brawl Competion Topic (CLICK HERE) and state they're coming (Or subsequently, someone who states who's coming with them.) And votes on whether we go somewhere for a bite to eat, Smash at AdrenaLAN (Provided I can book the place/get prices...), both, if we have time; or something else like Cinema, etc.

I'll be doing my price scouting Wednesday, so best get in quick. Also, if you vote for eating, gimme an idea of what sorta eating you want to do/prices.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Melty Blood Results (Finally!)

1st Tak (10 Points)
2nd Ugly Man (8 Points)
3rd Milk (6 Points)
4th Jei (4 Points)
5th Vermy (2 Points)
7th Attila (1 Point)
7th Tibz (1 Point)