• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
With the region with the most Sonics one of us need to get on this **** already lol. I got this >_>

And I'm still wondering how the **** SonicMaster gets 5th twice 2-0's Chu and did so well yet didnt even get a freaking mention on this thing...What kind of dumb **** is that?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Pink fresh why you put your self on your list???

you don't even go to like any tourneys lulz

my list
Chu
lil b
neo
meep
JJ
Boss
poyo
ChuDis
Azen
chillin
NJ
Umbreon
Tantalus
Wall street
pulse
I'm sorry this is an oooollld post from Lil B, but I finally read it and Lol'd. XD

-----

Forum Name: II Bolt II
Which game you play Actively- Brawl
County: Stafford County
City: Fredericksburg
AIM: IL Bolt LI
Cell: Ask for it over AIM or PM
College: None
Crew: Wall Street

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Because SonicMaster has also squandered and lost to other players (he lost to chu the same day remember?)

He had one good showing as of late...unfortunately everyone else has been a bit more consistent

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
To my knowledge Korn hasnt joined singles regularly and Sano isn't doing all that well himself.

And hell. Takeover is also inconsistent if you go by that logic. He goes from getting last at C3 to top 8 randomly.

Speed got 33rd once and 17th at the pro bracket last tourney but other than that he has pretty good placings plus the 7th his like second tourney. Then the two 5ths. Beat Chu, Beat PS in tourney at Hats. Beat Hat in tourney aswell before. Yet he gets no mention whatsoever. Chu beat him ok but he still beat chu aswell. That doesnt change the fact he did beat Chu. And then Sin right after that.

Something isnt adding up..

Also is Coney not on because he is kinda inactive..if you call it that. I'm pretty sure he has what it takes to get on this list.

EDIT: Doubles Power Rankings anyone? I think that would be hot lol

hova

Smash Champion
not being able to solidly defend ur choices for 11-15 is yet another reason this list should be cut down to top 10

KageMurphy

Smash Master
To my knowledge Korn hasnt joined singles regularly and Sano isn't doing all that well himself.

And hell. Takeover is also inconsistent if you go by that logic. He goes from getting last at C3 to top 8 randomly.

Speed got 33rd once and 17th at the pro bracket last tourney but other than that he has pretty good placings plus the 7th his like second tourney. Then the two 5ths. Beat Chu, Beat PS in tourney at Hats. Beat Hat in tourney aswell before. Yet he gets no mention whatsoever. Chu beat him ok but he still beat chu aswell. That doesnt change the fact he did beat Chu. And then Sin right after that.

Something isnt adding up..

EDIT: Doubles Power Rankings anyone? I think that would be hot lol
You're knowledge is lacking then, go back and read, both Korn and Sano have played singles at least once and got top 10, Azen too, they remain on but take significant drops. Takeover tied with SM at the Deez tourny for 5th AND out placed him in the Pro bracket at the circuit finales. Takeover > SM

Hop off SM's nuts and relax, you ain't even thinking. All those accomplishments are widely spread out, they weren't enough to get him on last time(his very limited activity hurts him) and they don't transfer over to the new season(this current list) which means all he's done is tie with Takeover and place 17th in the pro bracket at the one event he attended for that whole season(again Takeover out placed him). That doesn't do much for getting him on, that simple. As far as a mention goes, I think Slik did that himself because I didn't have any say on it.

Doubles PR is stupid, that crap on only exists in NJ for Inui to stroke his ego, that's my boy but its true.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Doubles PR using static teams instead of individual players. We're not looking to stroke anyone's ego. We're looking to measure the best doubles team in our region, not the best doubles player. (Because it's hard to measure that accurately anyway.)

With that said, Candy+Korn and Boss+PS are our only static teams that place consistently atm. Chu randomly will team with Azen/Chillen/Omni so it's hard to measure that, although he clearly finds success regardless. So atm, we can't do doubles PR. Maybe when more static teams grow in our region we could do top five.

As for Speed, he'll just have to work harder to get on the next PR. He's one of the more favorable candidates for a spot, but a lot of people are gunning for the bottom five now. ^^

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
First of all I'm not on anyone's nuts. I brought this up because i know he would never say **** for himself. So keep that gay thought out your mind.

All i wanted was a reason. Now that i have one i am fine.

And well said Noid

Lobos

Smash Master
Chu+Omni, boss+ps, candy+korn, G-reg+Hova, and Hat+Neo are the only teams that have teamed with each other occasionally and done well.

Honorable mention to fallen JLB members and forte.

Top Bottom