• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
wow, then that's the youngest looking 18 year old I've ever.

iRJi

Smash Champion
So normally I would come in here to advertise in like a hype man manner. However, this time I want to take the time out and address you guys seriously about the next collision.

For the past 2 events, I hosted Metaknight Banned events. This brought out new players, and reinvited the community to play. However, I have been asked a lot recently to host a MK legal tournament. Due to many wishes, I will be doing so.

I like the community personally. Although there are some rough patches, I feel the only way to grow is to unify everyone and start having people go to tournaments. I made efforts to try and get both NJ/NY/CT to come out, and I want to expand. I want Collision III to be the biggest it can possibly get for a local. I want you guys to come and join us. The tournament date is May 12th. I hope you guys feel inspired to travel down and come. I am sure there are people who can house if that is needed as well.

Here are the links:
SmashBoards: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319924
AiB: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13216
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/260361204052767

I hope to hear from your guys soon.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Deez is better than lie imo, at least when he's calm and collected he plays smarter. Lie just has better reaction time and uses it with the bread and butter Diddy combos. Deez should practice more because he could place super high since everyone else is bad.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Deez is better than lie imo, at least when he's calm and collected he plays smarter. Lie just has better reaction time and uses it with the bread and butter Diddy combos. Deez should practice more because he could place super high since everyone else is bad.
If you're not trolling, that is a bold statement lol.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yeah, after Xanadu we can make a new PR. I'll talk to people in person there about joining the new panel, not keeping inactive people on it and I'm the most dedicated person in this region at keeping up with ****, eat a **** if you disagree.

:017:

Deez.

Smash Lord
Who says i'm not practicing..? ^_^

Honestly think 5 is better than 10. You let them know who your top players are. not your whole team lol. If you look at it in competing with other regions.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Top 10 is pretty much agreed upon within the majority of MD/VA.

Deez, you could think of it as having a chance to get in the PR. If that doesn't float your boat, then consider that every region has a top 10 PR. Basically, the only reason we have a top 5 PR is because of the lack of players. We want to show other regions we have 10 top players.

We have

1. Me
2. Junebug
3. Logic
4. Boss
5. NEO
6. Lie
7. Coney
8. Korn
9. Omni (I think Omni will play again if there's more competition)
10. Takeover (Didn't takeover post not too long ago? And didn't he go to Coneys tournament?)

There's obviously people I'm missing that COULD make the list. Slikvik, Seagull, No-Idea, DarkFlameX, Esoj, Luckay, ect..

So far, we've got a beast list :). We'll see what happens at Xanadu, though.

ChuDat

Smash Master
We're trying to impress people here >.<, not look like a scrub region lol. We need you, stop that fake modesty and step up. Anyway, the big names will come out on top at Xanadu, which will be followed by a new PR :).

And for the sake of argument, NEO was at the last Xanadu, APEX, AND might plan to attend my next tournament. Omni only quit because of lack of competition in the area. Boss, you're basically his rival so do what you do.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Top 10 is pretty much agreed upon within the majority of MD/VA.

Deez, you could think of it as having a chance to get in the PR. If that doesn't float your boat, then consider that every region has a top 10 PR. Basically, the only reason we have a top 5 PR is because of the lack of players. We want to show other regions we have 10 top players.

We have

1. Me
2. Junebug
3. Logic
4. Boss
5. NEO
6. Lie
7. Coney
8. Korn
9. Omni (I think Omni will play again if there's more competition)
10. Takeover (Didn't takeover post not too long ago? And didn't he go to Coneys tournament?)

There's obviously people I'm missing that COULD make the list. Slikvik, Seagull, No-Idea, DarkFlameX, Esoj, Luckay, ect..

So far, we've got a beast list :). We'll see what happens at Xanadu, though.
Korn and Takeover haven't played in forever.
dnt put me up there....i suck bro....

omni/neo quit....

seagull should already be on there....along with NO-idea
He put you 4th.
We're trying to impress people here >.<, not look like a scrub region lol. We need you, stop that fake modesty and step up. Anyway, the big names will come out on top at Xanadu, which will be followed by a new PR :).

And for the sake of argument, NEO was at the last Xanadu, APEX, AND might plan to attend my next tournament. Omni only quit because of lack of competition in the area. Boss, you're basically his rival so do what you do.
:kirby2: as first and :luigi2: as 4th is pretty embarrassing in its own regard. You still back in that Pound 5 mindset. The improvement I've made in over a year is quite large I'd like to think.

:018:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I stopped playing Brawl when I realized I feel like I've wasted my entire day if I somehow ever didn't place in the money. But that's probably directed toward to the fact that the competition is so low.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure Chu is back to the level of having a chance to beat anyone in the region

I'm glad to see him posting again and not the chu dat chroniclez lol.

I'll be at Xanadu, and looking to improve heh, if chu is #1 he'll win xanadu. The lack of Chu has obviously made md/va look like trash, everyone wanted to play to beat Chu because he kind of played the "villian" role in MD/VA and then there was no villian when he left so all the "heroes" went to sleep.

See what i mean? Now that he's back, it's time to go.

Top Bottom