• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Aposl

Smash Ace
Guys on the Tuesday night smashfests we have melee and brawl, would you like to see melee for a couple hours then brawl, stream the game with the most players or just one game consistently. Let your voice be heard!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
jrugs i'm down

also the hopkins guy told me he would let me know next time they run a tourney at hopkins, it's about 5 mins from your college jrugs they ran melee and brawl so you me and ee can go and play, it wouldn't be for a lot of prizes but at least we could play

Jrugs

Smash Ace
jrugs i'm down

also the hopkins guy told me he would let me know next time they run a tourney at hopkins, it's about 5 mins from your college jrugs they ran melee and brawl so you me and ee can go and play, it wouldn't be for a lot of prizes but at least we could play
Sounds like lots of fun :D

falco03

Smash Lord
whats is the interest in having a 5 5 5 tourny in laurel this weekend. iff you friendly me and beat me youget two dollars back. cant let esam/vinnie?m2k win xandu again.

people who need to step it up omni luckay and boss.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
she's 18?

you guys are dumb.

either way I'm all of my female friends future husbands. gonna have some hard choices when I actually decide to get married. lol.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I can fade a tourney this weekend since I'm on spring break. If people go, I'll go and bring a set up. Also having another smashfest/tourney? on the 31st in College Park. Don't worry Lie, gonna protect this house this time.

Top Bottom