• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
alright, I just want to get something off my chest. My bro, went to a bunch of people and asked what the best date would be for a re-schedule(Since the hurricane scared everyone off on our original date). Everyone he went to liked Dec. 3. Then when we announced Dec. 3rd and a bunch of people complained and suggested the 26th of Nov. Some of these people are the same people that said they liked Dec. 3rd. So for the past month everyone's been saying to change it. Then when we offer to change it everyone says to stay on the 3rd.

A lot of you guys don't know what you want lol.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Well if it's dec 3rd i can't make it cuz im celebratin my 21st birthday.
Gettin tipsyyyy.

Like I'd make it anyway though. trololo

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo I'm streaming an MDVA tournament from over 3 years ago lol
http://www.twitch.tv/vvv_chibosempai
that awkaward moment when some one does.... ^^^^^that....

MVC and SF tourney being streamed by VG, its a Xanadu event and I just wanted to hype it up a lil

http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

or you know... you can just... watch... that chibo stream thingy, I mean NO pressure guys, I understand if you wanna watch that CHIBO thing... but if you want to watch something happening today then watch ours. I personally am a fan of things that are relevant to whats going on NOW but I am old fashioned like that. If you wann jump in the Deloran with ROB and punch it back to 2000 niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, be my guest, but as I said I personally, well you get the point.

wow I really need to log of GIMR's account. This is Aposl again - ____________________________________________________________________-

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that awkward moment when chibo's stream was yesterday.......
That awkward moment when I'm allowed to stream what I want when I want
That awkward moment when I let a thread know that it was completely relevant to
That awkward moment when someone tells people on SMASHBOARDS not to watch a SMASH stream and instead watch a NOT SMASH stream
That awkward moment when SoCal's Wednesday Night Fights stream is at the same time and is prime competition
That awkward moment when who cares lmao

Aposl

Smash Ace
That awkward moment when I'm allowed to stream what I want when I want
That awkward moment when I let a thread know that it was completely relevant to
That awkward moment when someone tells people on SMASHBOARDS not to watch a SMASH stream and instead watch a NOT SMASH stream
That awkward moment when SoCal's Wednesday Night Fights stream is at the same time and is prime competition
That awkward moment when who cares lmao
I am glad you put that last thing, because for a second there you seemed mad, lol. I was trolling you, with completley legitimate reasons and logic, but trolling you none the less. Dont be so salty its not good for yah!

@Bionic, yeah I realized that after I posted it, and I was like, Im trolling so it really doesnt matter LOL

@TKO: real talk must preceed any of your posts you wish me to read FYI

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Now that I readd it with that in mind it's funny, but just generically reading it, it doesn't seem like trolling at all.

:phone:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So I wanna go to xanadu but im definitely gonna need some people to carpool with. Anyone near richmond (or between richmond and wherever xanadu is) need a ride? I wanna give md/va a shot.

:phone:

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Matt if you're gonna troll please make sure you don't do it on my comp/account. I almost got infracted.

@Chibo: lighten up a little, will ya?

Aposl

Smash Ace
why did I get infracted? I don't understand, someone please enlighten me, am I not allowed to joke around in my own region's power ranking thread with someone I know personally?

My thx giving break is Friday Nov 18 to Sunday Nov 27

ALSO

I'm going to try asking the library people if I can rent out their big room for a day (best day would have to be Tuesday (Dec 27) or Wednesday (Dec 28), unless you don't mind a venue closing at 5pm on a Saturday. I might make it a Brawl and Melee event

Top Bottom