• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
My thx giving break is Friday Nov 18 to Sunday Nov 27

ALSO

I'm going to try asking the library people if I can rent out their big room for a day (best day would have to be Tuesday (Dec 27) or Wednesday (Dec 28), unless you don't mind a venue closing at 5pm on a Saturday. I might make it a Brawl and Melee event
i work tuesday, but i'd go if it was on a wed

Aposl

Smash Ace
does anyone wanna team with a PT for the following tournaments, Xanadu, Apex, Revenge....

Aposl

Smash Ace
Will you are so free that... that....
get it... because hes so FREE! Why has no one thought of this before! Im gdlk!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
WELP~ Since I'm coming back into the smash scene with MK out of the picture, I need to find some fest. Boss, talk to me on Facebook/AIM about meeting up together. I'm really rusty since the last time I played was at Otakon.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Just so I make my self clear, my 2 last comments about MD/VA hype may or MAY NOT be about Xanadu. (heres to all you that peep this.)

falco03

Smash Lord
ima **** neo up this tournament. thats the only singles match im looking foward too. lets see if im still linear now -___-. hyped for this. cant wait to play the doubles god mekos lol

also want to see pink fresh and mekos do good at this

Coney

Smash Master
so when's the next PR anyway? any ideas on a theme? i just finished arkham city and batman villains would be pretty neat...penguin, zsasz, joker, clayface, that ****

could even play it out and play up certain relationships that exist between players (logic + lie rivalry for top in md/va, june conspicuously absent but possesses a looming presence, the fact that i continually take our best to last hit but always lose somehow), might be hype

we might wanna consider rounding down md/va to top 5 pr imo but obv that's up for deliberation, prolly wouldn't wanna do the above if we had 10 players tho, would be too difficult with all those people

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
new top 10:
1.) june
2.) ps
3.) lie
4.) no one else ****ing plays this game

Omni

BRoomer
Lol, if people were coming back they'd be back right now preparing for when MK is gone.

Omni

BRoomer
My salt level is definitely off the charts.

On one hand, I'm pissed that I spent 3+ years into a character only for them to become banned. On the other hand, I'm glad that this ban occurred because I can put this game behind me once and for all.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
This community is losing two awesome negros after the ban because for some reason this game has created a bunch of soft *** gamers, oh well~!

Batman PR theme is a great idea btw.

:017:

Top Bottom