• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
How is SV very small.. ?
BF platforms so i dair all day? idk this never works for me against fox
YI that platform is stupid and this is not a good mk stage imo
I never play on lylat so idk
Idk how Halberd is my favor. I can shark but I die SUPER early there. Idk about Delfino but Frigate/RC/Brinstar definitely my favor

Why is castle siege 45:55

it's not just m2k.
You use Mk. Dair camping is bad except vs like Falco cause he can't do anything about it. A grounded, walking Metaknight is scarier then a stupid one that uses the air or dashes a lot.

Sv is small as ****. It's the length of Bf with a moving platform above.

Castle siege is small on the first transformation, which causes Fox to have nowhere to be. The 2nd transformation is large and Mk can run away, use statues to eat lasers, SL gimp EARLY. 3rd transformation is the only meh one, which isn't even bad because it's uneven terrain.

Honestly, when you get Fox offstage, you give him a ****load of damage. Just SL him back on stage the opposite direction. How to beat Shine stalling? Waiting...Yeah...Fox dies incredibly early from SL grounded. Fox can't do anything reliable to force Mk into the air no matter who has the lead. Fox will Usmash...Yeah, he's gonna run right at you and Usmash. So you shield him or up b him when he's still dashing at you.

Shark on Halberd and utilize the gayness of the stage.

Mk mains are stupid if they think Fox beats Mk.

ALL OF HIS MOVES LOSE TO SHIELD.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm pretty sure smashville is longer then battle field

Kaffei

Smash Hero
You use Mk. Dair camping is bad except vs like Falco cause he can't do anything about it. A grounded, walking Metaknight is scarier then a stupid one that uses the air or dashes a lot.
Exactly.. So why would I go above Fox on BF.

Joe said:
Sv is small as ****. It's the length of Bf with a moving platform above.
SV is bigger than BF idk what you are talking about
EDIT: Idk what im talking about. BF is bigger. But SV is still not that small
Joe said:
Castle siege is small on the first transformation, which causes Fox to have nowhere to be. The 2nd transformation is large and Mk can run away, use statues to eat lasers, SL gimp EARLY. 3rd transformation is the only meh one, which isn't even bad because it's uneven terrain.
Exactly bro..So why did you say that this is a counter pick for Fox???

Joe said:
Honestly, when you get Fox offstage, you give him a ****load of damage. Just SL him back on stage the opposite direction.
wat? you want me to put him back on stage?
Joe said:
How to beat Shine stalling? Waiting...Yeah...Fox dies incredibly early from SL grounded. Fox can't do anything reliable to force Mk into the air no matter who has the lead. Fox will Usmash...Yeah, he's gonna run right at you and Usmash. So you shield him or up b him when he's still dashing at you.
GSL doesn't kill in the ditto until like 140 fresh and Fox is heavier than MK so I don't consider that early. If I whiff it I get punished like fk
Fox has other options out of a dash.. he can grab/ shield grab . ok LOL his throws suck but that's extra dmg that i dont wanna take

Joe said:
Shark on Halberd and utilize the gayness of the stage.
What happens when it's the 2nd part of the stage.. that **** is super wide omg

Joe said:
ALL OF HIS MOVES LOSE TO SHIELD.
Condition me to shield then spam grab on me

collapsing so i dont kill the mood of the thread lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Exactly.. So why would I go above Fox on BF.

SV is bigger than BF idk what you are talking about
EDIT: Idk what im talking about. BF is bigger. But SV is still not that small

Exactly bro..So why did you say that this is a counter pick for Fox???

wat? you want me to put him back on stage?

GSL doesn't kill in the ditto until like 140 fresh and Fox is heavier than MK so I don't consider that early. If I whiff it I get punished like fk
Fox has other options out of a dash.. he can grab/ shield grab . ok LOL his throws suck but that's extra dmg that i dont wanna take

What happens when it's the 2nd part of the stage.. that **** is super wide omg

Condition me to shield then spam grab on me

collapsing so i dont kill the mood of the thread lol
You wouldn't go above Fox on Bf. You can just wall him. Once you grab him one time, it racks on a ****load of damage. Fox is very susceptible to combos.

GSL definitely kills Fox earlier then 140. That's some amazing *** DI if he lives that, but he won't. Shuttle looping him constantly puts him in bad positions and every side b/up b causes him to have landing penalty. I use Wolf who is very heavy and I've died at 140 from GSL plenty of times.

CS is a counterpick because all the reasons I stated? Mk has the advantage in every situation on that stage.

Sv is small, which makes it harder to maneuver. 2 Mk dash grabs is like the entire stage.

I use Mk too, but the idea that he actually loses to any characters is crazy. At worst he has maybe 3-4, -1 matchups, which are like Falco, Fox, Diddy, Wolf, Snake (maybe), and Pikachu. I don't think any other characters has a -1 with Mk.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lol except i never took notes. it was definitely the opposite

the only person i couldn't beat consistently at that time was chu tho i clearly beat him the last time him and i played solidly

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol except i never took notes. it was definitely the opposite

the only person i couldn't beat consistently at that time was chu tho i clearly beat him the last time him and i played solidly

<------------------------DAT KIRBY PRACTICE

when i was actually decent...now I'm just a**...lol

Top Bottom