• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Omni, it's a joke. Whether or not you actually do it, it's been said that you do, that's why I made the pic. Don't take it seriously

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I wish I could read them all on my phone, but the images are too small. I just keep reading massive NaCl everywhere. Maybe enough to flavor a pretzel.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
o god is that EE at the mcdonalds? he was sitting in that same seat talking about what he'd do to RB!

edit: nvm that's a booth

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
**** I'm the saltiest right now.
Can't start school until either summer or fall.
I'm so pissed but w/e, coming to tournaments until then now.

lol at these pictures

Kaffei

Smash Hero
@Seagull
You wouldn't go above Fox on Bf. You can just wall him. Once you grab him one time, it racks on a ****load of damage. Fox is very susceptible to combos.
Okay, but that doesn't explain to me how I can abuse the hell out of platforms.

Joe said:
GSL definitely kills Fox earlier then 140. That's some amazing *** DI if he lives that, but he won't. Shuttle looping him constantly puts him in bad positions and every side b/up b causes him to have landing penalty. I use Wolf who is very heavy and I've died at 140 from GSL plenty of times.
??? Wolf dies AT 140 from GSL? Well of course.. It's 140. It's not gonna kill if it's like 100% which is what I assumed you meant by "Incredibly early"

Joe said:
CS is a counterpick because all the reasons I stated? Mk has the advantage in every situation on that stage.
Right.. So I'm sure both us agree that fighting Fox on CS is 60:40 MK's favor. So why did you say that it is a CP for Fox??

Joe said:
Sv is small, which makes it harder to maneuver. 2 Mk dash grabs is like the entire stage.
More like 3~4.

These pictures are amazing omfg

Aposl

Smash Ace
LMAO at tants one of me

should of put but son you got 2'0ed by zanna

Top Bottom