• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I like this layout though...just don't like the buttons...not enough to change...the layout is overall good

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I think they're gonna fix things like the size of the buttons. Personally, I'm in mobile right now. I like the new layout. I just don't like some of the design

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I think the buttons are fixed now somewhat?

but yeah, me and metalmusicman are still working on tweaking and tidying up stuffs

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good stuff Bionic, I know you guys are working hard

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Anyone going to that Hagerstown event this weekend or that NJ event? Holla, I wanna go to something.

I'd say you guys could start coming over and playing in my basement while I live at my dads but I never seem to be home during the weekend
You're just a big tease then! D:

Coney

Smash Master
wait a minute i just realized, why was she waiting at the bus stop if she was obviously expecting her friends? or was that just a chance encounter? what good fortune, miss black!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
She said her lyrics are descriptive and have hidden meanings so it must've meant something deep Zak =/.

Coney

Smash Master
i think he's conveying that he's disappointed i couldn't have arrived at that conclusion myself

her friends are, like, her innermost manifestations of, like, her deepest insecurities, you know? and, like, she can't escape them, their ubiquity is constant, even within times of tranquility, like waiting for her bus

and, like, the bus represents her salvation, a catharsis she yearns for in the hopes of freeing her from the shackles of her fevered mind

how DEEP and INSIGHTFUL

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
have you ever seen some one say something really stupid and then say they were trolling afterwards to make it look like they said that stupid thing on purpose when in reality it was an accident and just them being stupid?

That's what Rebecca Black is doing with this deep insightful crap :cool:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Why would you even bring her name into this thread. Aprils Fool's is done meaning your post isn't modified to say **** like that. She's a terrible singer, ugly and etc. There's no deep meaning to her song she did to make a few bucks cause she's to young for prostitution.

"Rebecca Black you're not hated cause you're famous, you're famous because we hate you" -Charlie Sheen.

Coney

Smash Master
wow, what the hell? she's just a teenage girl, sure part of it is because she's not all that talented, but i think most of the humor is the fact that this a thirteen year old's diary entry on a weekend somehow became suitable for mainstream music

also she didn't do it to "make a few bucks," she's part of arc music factory, which is a firm designed to attempt to make stars out of young children. if you're mad, be mad at them for putting dreams of superstardom and fame into this girl's head, though i'd even hesitate on that because to be honest, they've kind of brought her exactly that. and from my experience trying to find avenues for my acting, they've delivered a hell of a lot more than most places advertising "BECOME A STAR CHECK OUT THESE AGENTS THEY'RE GREAT"

find other avenues to channel your rage bro, she's just a girl, it's simply not healthy

also of course the whole deep, insightful social commentary thing was a work. are you serious? she was just playing along with the joke, knowing it wasn't supposed to be so serious and so big. there are a few interviews of her online and she isn't dumb or dense or stupid or anything, she's just an average thirteen year old girl. to be honest i kind of admire her for not breaking down and going on a I H8 U INTERNET GUISE ;_; tantrum, she's taking the whole thing with a lot more grace and poise than most humiliated artists would--though i guess it's because she's not really an "artist"

Coney

Smash Master
what up kenny (backoff)

dude both warwick AND corki are free this week, just before i was about to buy both, let's play tonight

Coney

Smash Master
we bad

who is chris gonna play btw? isn't corki the only ranged ad? corki's kinda tough from what i understand, gonna be hard to just pick-up-and-play on a free week like ashe or caitlyn

EDIT - nvm, just looked. welp, looks like we got a week-long tristana!

also zilean free week (shock)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Kenrawr.

More like.
Kendoesn'tcaretogetOmnigoodinStarcraft.

Coney

Smash Master
oh **** i forgot he likes annie

lmfao @ role switch, so for a week i'm chris and he's you and you're me

free at last free at last

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
You right Im jelly of her. I wish I songed a song about which seat's should I take it's been a hard decision for me in my entire life.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
@Omni - no one is ever on when I check :( text me bby like everyone else!

@zak - you gonna miss this aniv tho.

@Pitzer - no you jelly she has frans.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Someone please explain to me the proper use of "u jelly" so I can use it in my everyday conversation and completely massacre the term, forcing you to create some other term for me to ruin.

kthx

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Why would you even bring her name into this thread. Aprils Fool's is done meaning your post isn't modified to say **** like that. She's a terrible singer, ugly and etc. There's no deep meaning to her song she did to make a few bucks cause she's to young for prostitution.

"Rebecca Black you're not hated cause you're famous, you're famous because we hate you" -Charlie Sheen.
How mean. She's just a normal 13 year old girl who got a lucky chance to make a music video. I don't think anyone would pass up that chance, whether the video would turn out to be good or bad.
You right Im jelly of her. I wish I songed a song about which seat's should I take it's been a hard decision for me in my entire life.

Sang not songed.
Don't understand the usage of =/ at the end of that sentence
i think he's conveying that he's disappointed i couldn't have arrived at that conclusion myself

her friends are, like, her innermost manifestations of, like, her deepest insecurities, you know? and, like, she can't escape them, their ubiquity is constant, even within times of tranquility, like waiting for her bus

and, like, the bus represents her salvation, a catharsis she yearns for in the hopes of freeing her from the shackles of her fevered mind

how DEEP and INSIGHTFUL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone please explain to me the proper use of "u jelly" so I can use it in my everyday conversation and completely massacre the term, forcing you to create some other term for me to ruin.

kthx
@________@

Kenrawr

Smash Master

kthx
RIP "real talk"

whenever TK started to say it '10 - whenever tant started to say it '11

Coney

Smash Master
so how do you guys feel about the new ruleset?

special LGL for MK makes me madder than i thought it would to be honest

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I've never even seen an mk abuse planking so much that he needs an lgl. He already ***** the cast anyway. I feel like nothing will change, or maybe it will just encourage other characters to abuse it like Will already has.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I like everything about the rule set except the 50 for everyone and only 35 for MK, otherwise, its nice.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
"4. Intentional forfeiting, match fixing, splitting, and any other forms of bracket manipulation is not allowed and punishable by the TO."

Well that's good, if what happened to D1aos at pound happened again. Splitting isn't allowed though...? I'm sure that rule won't be followed.

I don't know if I like having Ps2 legal, but who would counter pick that anyway? Who benefits on Ps2?

Top Bottom