• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Oh kadaj, you will never beat my MK, no matter how rusty I am!!!! :D *trash talk*

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'm kidding clearly, lol. I'll try to get it to someone to get it to you since I don't really plan on going to anymore Brawl tournies so I don't know if we'll cross paths.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
So I kinda want to go to this tournament since it's so close to where I live (only a hour instead of two) but once again my lack of car is slowly me down so once again I'm searching for a ride.

~sighs~

According to mapquest I live roughly 1 hour and twenty minutes away so with a 20 mpg car that would cost roughly 6$, which is nothing. Right now I'm not worried about getting to Fredericksburg at all since the bus fair is fairly cheap at this time but the way back is bothering me. The last bus leaves according to Greyhound at 4:15pm which is around the time singles start thus destroying the very reason I would be going. I want to stay until we get kicked out or finish the tournament badly so I'll be willing to pay a bit.

Obviously since you would be driving me home I will pay you for the gas as it's only the polite thing to do but I would also be willing if you care to have you stay at my home until morning. That's right I'll offer housing to the person who drives me home. Think about it, instead of driving those dark cold streets at like 12am in the morning you could be sleeping on a nice leather couch with a nice warm cover. Doesn't that sound worth the extra hour?

I doubt I'll have any trouble allowing multiple people stay the night but I would prefer if the number stayed under 4.

Please Pm me your response, I'll be waiting.

edit: added mapquest.
i quote him again since this guys real nice and someone should help him out :070:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
P.S. i'll be one of the TO's assisting with Pound 4 when it happens

it will be my first major melee tourney

and If I know Jon, I know Pound 4 WILL happen, someday

Brawl is lots of fun but only a few characters are mega fun to play, Melee is just faster I guess I like it a lot but no one plays anymore so I don't. I do bust out melee occassionally though with friends and beat the snot out of them

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thanks toasty, and i got your PM. ive actually spent hours of the past 12 playing melee with savEDGE!!!. **** was tight, im thinking spoc probably wont happen for me so your Sova tourney would be a good time for the epic return of g-reg

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
looool, hilarious but stop spamming my thread.
That's pretty mean, greg. I'm coming to visit you guys in a couple months and this is the welcome I receive? :(

I'll never understand the point of name searching, lol. Hylian does it too, so I throw his name into random posts sometimes just to keep him entertained.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol meep...remember the final boss???
Yah i remember that :laugh:. Epic team name we needa use it again...
i remember when i play melee friendlies with meep at C3... it was fun as hell we both couldn't stop laughing

:p remember meep ? your roy vs my stupid falcon
LOL too goods yah i do. Id get you up to like a rediculous percent and kill you, then ud knee me once and i was dead. :laugh:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Anything else for early April? Wanna hit up a tourney during Spring Break.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Gamepad, Fredericksburg VA. probably a hike for you Jsleezy but only a minor hike for VA and beltway folk.

Chu which thread of your tourney should i link, the one in atlantic north or in tourney listings? lemme know and ill add it.

Top Bottom