• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Is it a big gamestore with a good amount of chairs and TVs?
i haven't seen it yet, i'm giving them a call tomorrow, i just found out about them, i know its a decent size though... going to call and visit store tomorrow

PLK

Smash Rookie
Chu invitation only bi weeklies? awesome

Hat event in the making? also awesome

edit - don't wanna draw attention to myself D:

ChuDat

Smash Master
I forgot to mention this but...

Invitational only bi-weekly Invitations are being sent out to the first 16 people. There are 7 invites left as of Wednesday, 4:00 PM. Make sure you post up in my thread if you want to receive your invitation!

Starcraft, Torpedo Ball, Melee, and Brawl.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
got rid of tourney results cause its a big blob of text that i no longer appreciate on the first post.

C3 this saturday! hope to see everyone there.

Chu, give me the confirmed dates of your non-invite tournaments and i will add them to the list.

cooters dominate!?!?!

ChuDat

Smash Master
got rid of tourney results cause its a big blob of text that i no longer appreciate on the first post.

C3 this saturday! hope to see everyone there.

Chu, give me the confirmed dates of your non-invite tournaments and i will add them to the list.

cooters dominate!?!?!
Will do.

Just a heads up, most likely it'll be April 11th,. U know when C3 is going to have their tournament in April? I don't want conflicting dates haha.

Lobos

Smash Master
lol chillin said he was going to do it along with several others.....but he is in va tech so yeahhhhh

So who wants to do this? Use the up and coming tourneys to apply to the rankings.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmm I like G-reg's power rankings

I can do as many as 32- but to go that high you'd have to do it in a tourney bracket style so to speak, since when you get to like 13th 17th 25th those ranks are hard to determine who is which so you would just mark them the same "placing"

So it would like: (and I added in NEO since you forgot him G-reg, and added a few more)

1. Azen Zagenite
2. InfernoOmni
3. Chu Dat
4. MEeP!
5. Candy
5. NEO
7. Forte
7. G-regulate
9. HAT
9. Boss
9. Lukky
9. Plairnkk

That's my top 12 personally, but do you understand the format? That way you don't dispute over who is 13th and 14th, etc., since those positions aren't as important as the top 5.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Can't make everyone happy... It's still really close between NEO to Boss honestly, you could probably switch any of those around and it would still look right

anyways, i can't justify everything, its just my opinion, i'm sure everyone will be like "blah blah this person should be there/higher" but I can't make everyone happy, it's my opinion.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Well alot of other tournies should count since boss went to an out of state tourney and placed well dont you think his tourney should have more pirority because it was bigger and harder to place well ??

i could do power rankings if i could have tourney results from EVERY tourney throught 08-09 or at least MOST .... i mean i could also find OOS tourneys people attended so we could put those in too ...

:070:

g-regulate

Smash Hero
boss you and i will randomly place like poo poo, no jones. so does forte sometimes (but hes gotten 1st like several times). NEO is somewhat consistent. meep and candy just sorta **** people

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
seriously 9th is that bad??? o.0 lol ive placed 9th at most of the tournies i went to and sometimes 7th and 5th and one time third and then like 2 or 3 13ths >_>

i noticed my placings my melee and brawl are kinda the same cept there more placings for melee since its been out longer

meepxzero

Smash Master
^^ im down with that maybe after brawl till you fall whenever the next tourney is. @ boss

Id put candy ahead of me. His **** is more consistent than mine (minus days when he doesnt feel like trying). I have to literally play perfect with ice climbers while he can pitch a tent and throw nades all day.

Lobos

Smash Master
That **** don't work against me! lol candy sucks

So anyone from md/va going/planning on going to genesis?

Top Bottom