• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

Lobos

Smash Master
I figured TL would at least go even with Snake. Can't he kill him pretty well or at least easily spike him in his cypher?
Yes its almost even 45:55 in snake's favor imo, racking up damage is easy its killing thats hard, its snake he never dies.....

Yeah I can spike easily if they are low enough.

Boss- Nah I like to switch it up and try to make my TL sexy :p

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
MD/VA can't beat Snake, huh?

Man, if every god**** MK switched to Snake I'd be one happy camper (hehe get it?)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Anybody have a good counter to Marth besides MK? I'm too lazy to learn the Marth-Ness matchup...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
chillin, thumbs lost to my jiggs in tourney and refuses to let the vids go up online due to johns. it is truly shameful

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Says the guy whose Snake almost got 3 stocked by my Diddy in a mm a few weeks later >_>

edit- mm me again in that matchup please. Oh wait, you won't. You're too scared son!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i will bring it up in every thread you are ever in. ever. til the end of time. and i will money match your weak diddy in any matchup until i take all of your money. and i will also wipe the floor with you with 6-8 zealots like i do every game.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I like how you're talking all this trash now, but in real life you're just gonna refuse to mm my Diddy like you do 95% of the time. So let's do it for $20, how's that sound? Since you clearly think I suck and love talking trash. Next time I see you it's $20 in that matchup and if you turn me down I know you're just being a ***** ***** and I was right all along so whatever.

Don't be proud of beating me in Starcraft. I'm arguably the worst player in that game that ever lived. And I beat you one of those games. Me!?!?! Beating someone in Starcraft?!?! LMAO UNHEARD OF THUMBS IS THE WORST STARCRAFT PLAYER IN HISTORY LOL @ GREG LOSING TO HIM

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i request them!

thumbs i dont like to money match the players who are clearly not as skillful as i am, it feels like robbery and im a pious man.... but, if you insist on money matching me for $20, i will gladly win and put to rest any rumors that im "afraid" to money match a guy ive beaten in tourney 3 times, once with jiggs. can i beat you down in starcraft, too? where i beat you with version 1.01 skills, circa 1999?

chillindude829

Smash Master
Remember that time I beat you in tourny in Melee Chillin? Let's post the matches!

My God you're pathetic
uh, if they had been recorded, i wouldn't have whined so that they weren't put up. if i get *****, i accept it, even if it's on youtube. (see: me vs jiano in crews at vls... ugh) not that it really matters for me, being that i have vids beating ken and PC and m2k and **** on youtube so people slob on my knob anyhow

chillindude829

Smash Master
nigga last time i played you was at hats biweekly, 2-0d you no sweat. falco all day. but dont feel bad, at least you didnt get 2 stocked every game like m2k and atomsk

edit: jcaesar got closer to beating me than you m2k or atomsk did that tourney LOL

wtf so sets before summer dont count?? how bout chus biweeklies or cyberdens and sh*t? remember when i 2-0d you w/ wolf

Rigs&Rape

Smash Apprentice
Boss we played one friendly in Melee, literally, it was one at Pound 2 and I won barely, it was Sheik v/s Doc.

I remember playing you in Teams a lot but for some reason I honestly don't recall any other singles we did EVER in melee, that's weird as **** lol. Maybe that's why that one friendly stands out in my mind so much, I dunno.

I also **** talked NL to tears at Pound 2 before losing to a Bowser in my pool, man I am awesome.

hova

Smash Champion
don't be a scrub Thumbs

i never do well in singles

i've never played chillin and only played boss once at chu's

EE's getting better... slowly

Top Bottom