• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
losing to chibo took ur rights md crew battle rights away!
I guess 2-0ing Ally and Seibrik doesn't count for anything :(

Yeah thumbs I lost a ROB ditto, 3rd match last stock. I could care less, I was leaving after that match win or lose. But no johns.

Lobos

Smash Master
Should put me in one of the MD spots. I always take out 3+ stock :D

lol I'm suprisingly never faced Lobos on Norfair. I'll be sure to ban that atrocious excuse for a stage if we ever meet in tourny.
But then you would have to face me on brinstar :) and if you ban that and norfair is banned....well I do have 1 more CP I have yet to use :p but don't worry thumbs I don't do any planking on norfair

Candy - The crew battles we had were for fun for the most part and VA did have good people on their team when they took place. (I wasn't there for the 2nd one)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
does anyone have a starcraft CD-key i could bum? sc cd keys can be logged on multiple times at once btw if thats what ur worried about... =D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
But then you would have to face me on brinstar :) and if you ban that and norfair is banned....well I do have 1 more CP I have yet to use :p but don't worry thumbs I don't do any planking on norfair

Candy - The crew battles we had were for fun for the most part and VA did have good people on their team when they took place. (I wasn't there for the 2nd one)
What, Rainbow Cruise? haha it's all good as long as you don't plank

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPMHbUTcUXE

Oath steals.......only what he can't affoooooooooooord!

(That's everything!)

One jump, ahead of the Chu Dat
That's all, and that's no joke!
These guys, don't appreciate he's broke (doo da doo doo doo doo doo doo)

Riff raff
Street rat!
Scoundrel
Take that!

Let's not be too hasty!
Still most smashers are RATHER PASTY!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL oath. its ok i got one already. no need to steal. ;-)

altho i would like a wii. think u can help me out?!?!?!?

LOLOLOL jay kay

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
On a serious note, HAT are you going to be holding more of these soon? You, Turbogilman and DKsmash are like my favorite smashers, and it sucks that I have to miss this one.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
bmore will most likely come to my ****, theyve just not been able to make it to the first 2 for lame reasons

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
word, well my random one is gonna be the last one...maybe one more after that during march. cuz im moving in april. t.t

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lil b now mains mk

that wasn't hard now I am in

jkjjjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Why don't we all show up at C3 early, get the tournament done and over with in a few hours, and then do MD vs VA crew battles

That seems ideal

I'll stay off of team MD, since there are many better options, like, Plairnkk, NEO, Meep, Hat, Hova (is MD right??) DK Smash, Chinesahh, Lukky, Lobos, JCaesar, Turbo Gilman, EEvisu

Lobos

Smash Master
Tant I think your better then lobos and EE
LOL, I mean there is better people than me but we could play for spots or just leave it to team captains......

So who wants to be MD's team captains? like 2 are needed

I personally say Plank and Omni( or any Cooter that isn't Greg).

VA its your move..

Top Bottom