• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
its turney placings ma dude......and u rarely come down here....am i right???
that's why I should be first. LOL j/k

Yo tell OMNI he needs to pre-reg for my tourney by the end of the day

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yeah you pre-registered Boss.

Like half of MD/VA hasn't resigstered an there gonna have to pay at the door because of it:

Candy hasn't
Hat hasn't

ETC.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Comparing people only leads to arguments lol

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn and Kadaj are better then Lukky, Plank and Hat

true story
thanks D:

because i did pretty good in tourneys(teams, singles) most of the time

Hmm I like G-reg's power rankings

I can do as many as 32- but to go that high you'd have to do it in a tourney bracket style so to speak, since when you get to like 13th 17th 25th those ranks are hard to determine who is which so you would just mark them the same "placing"

So it would like: (and I added in NEO since you forgot him G-reg, and added a few more)

1. Azen Zagenite
2. InfernoOmni
3. Chu Dat
4. MEeP!
5. Candy
5. NEO
7. Forte
7. G-regulate
9. HAT
9. Boss
9. Lukky
9. Plairnkk
yeah.. Hat and Lukky on 9th ? that's so random lol

Lobos

Smash Master
lol lukky is better than korn, kadaj, and plank(close one).........I like opinion games!

edit: looks at cot4 results* oh SNAPS

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Honestly, I was trying to think of a member of the originals that i was forgetting...I would put Kornn in place of Lukky, but it's close

Like Kadaj/Lukky/HAT/Plairnkk/Kornn/Slikvik/Jayo/CK/Hova/ESOJ are really close and hard to judge, they probably all tie

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
id make some cocky comment, but i dont really even play the game so **** it, ur probably right.

MELEE FTW!!!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Jon you could be like, third or 2nd in the power rankings, if you cared enough

there i made a slightly cocky comment for you

Now let's talk about melee power rankings...

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Honestly, I was trying to think of a member of the originals that i was forgetting...I would put Kornn in place of Lukky, but it's close

Like Kadaj/Lukky/HAT/Plairnkk/Kornn/Slikvik/Jayo/CK/Hova/ESOJ are really close and hard to judge, they probably all tie
Because of some of thepeople you mentioned you might as well put me in that list

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Im going to host a Brawl tournament the only way to make it fun.

Minimum will be 6 shots of an 80 proof+ alcohol to enter, and with each round you win you drink one more shot.

The title will be "Drink 'til you Sink"

hova

Smash Champion
i would come to that tourney if i could do beers instead of shots

I hope Md/Va knows that I really am just takin it easy on you guys... no need to unleash the beast just yet

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

I hope Md/Va knows that I really am just takin it easy on you guys... no need to unleash the beast just yet
Beers are fine, but you gotta drink them quick!

Who else would be down?? I might do this as a celebration tourney right before I move out, LOL

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I ended up forgetting P~S on the list

and yeah I could throw in JCaesar, GIMR to that list

that's why 9-20 is so ridiculously difficult

Jon: Why don't you just do a melee tournament with the same idea? Wouldnt' that be even more fun?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
lol lukky is better than korn, kadaj, and plank(close one).........I like opinion games!

edit: looks at cot4 results* oh SNAPS
obviously cuz you're in his crew
and you mean cot4 the teams results ??? :laugh: i get 5th out of like 120 teams..

id make some cocky comment, but i dont really even play the game so **** it, ur probably right.

MELEE FTW!!!
i love you for playing melee! :bee:

eww... if i do drunking smash, i probably end up fall on the floor and dying.... D:
no more getting drunk! !!!!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
So I kinda want to go to this tournament since it's so close to where I live (only a hour instead of two) but once again my lack of car is slowly me down so once again I'm searching for a ride.

~sighs~

According to mapquest I live roughly 1 hour and twenty minutes away so with a 20 mpg car that would cost roughly 6$, which is nothing. Right now I'm not worried about getting to Fredericksburg at all since the bus fair is fairly cheap at this time but the way back is bothering me. The last bus leaves according to Greyhound at 4:15pm which is around the time singles start thus destroying the very reason I would be going. I want to stay until we get kicked out or finish the tournament badly so I'll be willing to pay a bit.

Obviously since you would be driving me home I will pay you for the gas as it's only the polite thing to do but I would also be willing if you care to have you stay at my home until morning. That's right I'll offer housing to the person who drives me home. Think about it, instead of driving those dark cold streets at like 12am in the morning you could be sleeping on a nice leather couch with a nice warm cover. Doesn't that sound worth the extra hour?

I doubt I'll have any trouble allowing multiple people stay the night but I would prefer if the number stayed under 4.

Please Pm me your response, I'll be waiting.

edit: added mapquest.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
YO, im lowering it down for you novices.

Smash GOD, i'm only 20! No johns!!!

LOL =)

It's 8:39 AM and I'm still drunk off my ***. This is awesome.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
So I kinda want to go to this tournament since it's so close to where I live (only a hour instead of two) but once again my lack of car is slowly me down so once again I'm searching for a ride.

~sighs~

According to mapquest I live roughly 1 hour and twenty minutes away so with a 20 mpg car that would cost roughly 6$, which is nothing. Right now I'm not worried about getting to Fredericksburg at all since the bus fair is fairly cheap at this time but the way back is bothering me. The last bus leaves according to Greyhound at 4:15pm which is around the time singles start thus destroying the very reason I would be going. I want to stay until we get kicked out or finish the tournament badly so I'll be willing to pay a bit.

Obviously since you would be driving me home I will pay you for the gas as it's only the polite thing to do but I would also be willing if you care to have you stay at my home until morning. That's right I'll offer housing to the person who drives me home. Think about it, instead of driving those dark cold streets at like 12am in the morning you could be sleeping on a nice leather couch with a nice warm cover. Doesn't that sound worth the extra hour?

I doubt I'll have any trouble allowing multiple people stay the night but I would prefer if the number stayed under 4.

Please Pm me your response, I'll be waiting.

Can anyone help?

Top Bottom