• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

Lobos

Smash Master
not really.....besides ny/nj who else can really beat us? Canada? TX? West coast? Florida and all those other southern ****ty states? lol no johns lets **** at apex

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
MD/VA skill decreasing more and more as I am more and more absent from the tournament scene.

Coincidence? I think not.

MELEE! =P

People around here don't get exposed to enough gay play.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

All I think about when I see a flashy player is all I have to do is throw out a random tipper and he'll die. Pretending to be cool isn't impressive to me lolllz. Nothing new in melee for me to see anyway, prolly still more for the latecomers though.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol nobody brings there wii over here to play either so we get no practice lol on the weekdays and yea going to MD just to practice is bleh :(

Lobos

Smash Master
I only get changing diapers practice! Why don't originals practice with h2yl? JLB practices with cooters sometimes and with bmores >_>

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i dont own a wii :(

and i dont feel like going to MD everyday....

no one in VA really plays on the weekdays...
haha that's so ****ing true.

all practice i have is only at Yoster's on friday.
:bee: so i always going to his house all the time. aka im traveling to MD like almost every weekend lol

:p so i pretty much never practicing at all... except the day before tourney, that's the reason why i suck + don't know any match up

Top Bottom