• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

gallax

Smash Hero
hey guys im gonna be up in VA between the 2-16th of june near norfolk and newport news. any tournies going on at that time?

gallax

Smash Hero
sweet man. the 13th or 14th would be the best time if you dont mind me saying. wait...its during the summer!!!! woot woot!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
galax1117 when you get in our area, post here in our local social thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=87644

I might be hosting or helping to host something around that time [maybe with Kadaj] but nothing is planned at all right now. June is pretty much open though so after Kadaj's May 2nd tourney we might start planning something ^_^

anyway, good **** G-reg for the new title :)

ChuDat

Smash Master
April 18th Saturday - Chudat invite bi-weekly
April 25th Saturday - Epic of Woodbridge / Toastys melee tournament
May 2nd Saturday - Kadaj's Presents "S.H.E.I.K" http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=227501
May 9th Saturday - Apex / Someone should host a local tournament for people not going to Apex. If I don't go and no one steps it up, Chudat bi-weekly!
May 10th Sunday - Lazy Dayz Presents: The Smoker's Brawl! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229259
May 16th Saturday - Possible Chudat dojo tournament
May 25th Saturday - C3 tournament
May 30th Saturday - Another possible Chudat tournament

c3gill

Smash Ace
Its the same weekend as APEX, so if you dont feel like going up there, The Smokers Brawl is always an option :)

At the moment its looking like 20 people, but Id like to see around 35- so if your not going to Apex and over 18, check it out, id love to see more of yall there!

Lobos

Smash Master
Team with me forte, I can get you a ride and a place to stay lol

Send me your PSN btw mine is lobos12

BMX

Smash Lord
I might possibly throw a smashfest or tourney or something during APEX...I'm not going anymore. NO RIDE :X

Too much money for me to spend. Might as well MD/VA train so we can represent in the future. I may not be at the top, but I'm going there!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I might possibly throw a smashfest or tourney or something during APEX...I'm not going anymore. NO RIDE :X

Too much money for me to spend. Might as well MD/VA train so we can represent in the future. I may not be at the top, but I'm going there!
Host one I ain't going either :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
md/va should all just go to sova and eat toasty's nachos
hahaha yessss <3

I've got 73 people confirmed for my Melee tourney and Kadaj's Brawl tourney is looking pretty good so far [though really people, step it up! it's a good venue (same one the Originals came to at ODU) and it's Kadaj's first tourney...I mean...do you really wanna pass up a chance to take his money?]

Top Bottom