• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MBR membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tero.

Smash Champion
For Europe I'd like to nominate Slhoka and Amsah (Nihonjin).

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Vanz
KirbyKaze

Have my votes a notch above the 10-20 other people I would nominate so I don't really want to go below them.

As for KirbyKaze, I'll just say he knows when he is being serious and when he is joking. I think he would be a good addition because he knows what he is talking about when he takes the serious route.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol u guys should put mango in the mbr hes pretty smart, if u disregard the way he types, he knows stuff bout the game

unless he is already in there haha

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I nominate ZoSo

JK unless he wants it
But really, I'll nominate Shinobi. That guy knows things, a few of which he shared with me at genesis. very smart.
Also Amsah and Forward. If you need any incentive, just read his blog.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Stop nominating Amsah, he's already in the MBR (check the list, he listed as Nihonjin) ;)
I would have nominated him otherwise, even though I'd fear him to be inactive (but when you see some names in the BR... well you can hardly say everyone's active in there :laugh:)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I nominate ZoSo

JK unless he wants it
But really, I'll nominate Shinobi. That guy knows things, a few of which he shared with me at genesis. very smart.
Also Amsah and Forward. If you need any incentive, just read his blog.
I'm already in.

I think a Lee Martin is an extremely gifted player who is probably going to end up in the MBR regardless, so there's no need for anybody to nominate them at this point.

Forward would have a lot to contribute, but I haven't seen him post in awhile.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
The names that have been coming up are promising. The new BR is going to be legit. I've been lurking around some of the character spefs and wanted to re-up my nominations.

Arcnatural, Skler, Wobbles, Dogysamich, JFox, KirbyKaze, Mogwai, Scar, Unknown522, Scotu...

more later.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I'm already in.

I think a Lee Martin is an extremely gifted player who is probably going to end up in the MBR regardless, so there's no need for anybody to nominate them at this point.

What about Elen? He just knows too much about this game

EDIT what the hell I'll nominate lovage too

But only if he promises to push peach up in the tier list

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
heh I'm pretty honored some people nominated me. Surprised more than anything actually.

Ok, so for Canada representation I think Raynex, KK and Unknown522 would be good choices. PKM knows a lot about pretty much every character and can pretty much play them all on a fairly high level so he'd probably be a good inclusion. He's not too active on the boards from what I've seen so I dunno. FalseFalco, Diakonos and Stos would be good choices as well actually.

lol. How 'bout sum AfterDawn all up in thur.

Scar

#HarveyDent
BigD is a good dude and he knows a lot about the game, also he's smart even though he lacks the ability to punctuate and capitalize properly

Levitas

the moon
scotu's been improving lately. He's still not gonna place super high at a regional level, but he's smart and know's stuff.

He's top 2-3 in MI for whatever that's worth =/

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
this may seem like a strange left-field choice, but...I nominate Jman.

also, when you stated no higher ranked people, exactly what specific rank must they be at least?(mostly so I can know what rank I must be to join.)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol.

I don't think I meet either criteria for this.

Edit: Don't spam the thread. I didn't name search. I am subscribed to this thread because I'm nosy.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I think we should try to mix it up, and choose a handful of knowledgable players from different regions. I'm not saying tristate doesn't ****; it would just be mad cheesy if 7 out of 15 MBR members were from the same region and played together. KirbyKaze, Unknown522 Mogwai, JFox, Dogy, Scar, Scotu, SKLER, and Magus would all be good picks.
I'd be really surprised if there were only 15 MBR members. I said so many because I figured there would be almost the same amount from everywhere else. The SBR-B has like 80 or so. We did have > 100 but just got rid of some, and I think theres 22 or so Atl North members.

Oracle

Smash Master
i thought lee martin was some guy who was really into it but then was a **** or something and got kicked out i forget the details
He was uuuulllltra pro-ban during the MK debate and after it was decided to not ban him, he got in an argument with basically everyone and eventually divulged info about the SBR. They say that they banned him because of that, but it was because he was kind of being a douche.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i just pictured dr peepee typing "peepee" into the search box

but anyway, regional representation is indeed important, i would agree with that for sure

i never see scotu post, but apparently he does some significant contributing, where does he post stuff?

JFox

Smash Hero
he knows a lot about the technical aspects of the game, mostly for spacies i believe. He posted a lot of stuff in the fox/falco boards about frame rates and shield pressure, pretty amazing stuff actually. It should be stickied in there so its pretty easy to find.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
On Mogwai's thread for falco at the end there is the frame data stuff for the pillar, that's SCOTU.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm already in.

He mostly posts in the Az thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom