• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MBR membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
i thought lee martin was some guy who was really into it but then was a **** or something and got kicked out i forget the details
He was uuuulllltra pro-ban during the MK debate and after it was decided to not ban him, he got in an argument with basically everyone and eventually divulged info about the SBR. They say that they banned him because of that, but it was because he was kind of being a douche.
That was Lee Harris.

Incidentally, Lee Martin hates being confused with him.

D

Deleted member

That was Lee Harris.

Incidentally, Lee Martin hates being confused with him.
Lee Martin should be embarrassed that his state is adjacent to Lee Harris's.

Lee Martin if you are reading this, it's time to move. Lee Harris if you are reading this, eat ****, vomit it up, eat that vomit, **** it out, eat the ****ty vomit ****, choke on it, and die, and when you die, **** it out again. And I hope you get the runs.

edit: I am never adding mango. Ever. I would love to add Taj, someone tell Tony to post in here so I know if he's interested or not.

LuCKy

Smash Master
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

-mango

edit - u guys will never no how smart i am

ask scar

lol

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol Mango dnt wrry we know.

Me
Dark Sonic(what up)
cactuar
Arc
Mango(you get my vote lol)

But i really only visit the marth boards but others off the top of the head are Raynex,Vanz,KK, and Mogwai. They all do alot in their respective character forums.

D

Deleted member

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

-mango

edit - u guys will never no how smart i am

ask scar

lol
I know how much you know about the game. You just don't use it on smashboards :)

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I know how much you know about the game. You just don't use it on smashboards :)
Mangos Falco Advice thread is pretty legit to be honest (if you look past the grammer lol). It would be pretty ****ed up if the best Melee player in the world isn't in the MBR. Come on now.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yes, probably those things.

i could definitely see a new tier list being made perhaps within the next year... i don't think changes would be too major though. the top 7 are still the top 7 to me

JFox

Smash Hero
well considering the fact that zhu is prob top 5 in melee (USA) right now, id say he falls under that lee martin clause

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
i would consider hugs and zhu lee martins above anyone else that has been considered a lee martin in this thread

unknown, kirbykaze, rockcrock, mogwai, ihavespaceballs, and myself, but i dont use correct punctuation or capitalization like everyone else so i probably wont make it
Yay getting recommended.
Um, if you're going for regional representation, NES n00b, -Chad- (pikachad) and I are probably the best for our region in terms of knowing wtf we're talking about, being on smashboards a lot, being reasonably good at the game, and being able to discuss things in an intelligible manner. Not that the midsouth matters much, in the grand scheme of things.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
What about nomination in the midwest? OTher than Big D i don't think I've seen many others.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
it's because i love homestar. so i love you by proxy. "I feel like im at a crossroads, and theres a Denny's on one corner, and an ihop on the other! "

southwest only has a couple lee martins. and will possibly have 0 theorists/debators. this is sad news. T.T

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
soaps got a couple noms

i really think cosmo should be in it, if he wants to

i mean have you guys seen his link thread

hilarious AND good advice

and i'm pretty sure when umbreon says the old list will be purged it means people should stop talking about how people are already in

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ive been giving advice on my falco thread for a while =D

and stingers- i told u u would have 2 wait .. anddd i was really lazy that day

but i ended helping u out

and i also made my puff guide like 2 years ago.. which probably needs 2 be updated LOL

anddddddddddd

i dunno... what anth0ny said lol

D

Deleted member

Darc ME
Scar PA
ArcNatural MA
N64 NY

Scotu MI

ihavespaceballs TN

Taj278 AZ
TheZhuKeeper CA
Pink Reaper CA

swordgard CN
unknown522 CN
Desh! CN

Samochan EU
.Tero EU
Luma EU

I need all of you except Luma, Darc, Desh, and swordgard to apply for the MBR for your account. Go to user CP > Group Memberships.

Sorry @ Scotu, I accidentally deleted yours, you'll have to do it again >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom