• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MBR membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i second bigD nominations for midwest

and take your pick between KirbyKaze, unknown and raynex for canadia. or all of them. :p

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
You have very little south representation as far as I can tell. Phanna would be a good choice as far as knowledge of the game goes.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
so I've got a couple of questions...

Who's swordgard? I don't remember anyone nominating him and I have never heard of the guy...

also how do Scar and Darc not fall into your lee martin category? They got 2nd in teams at genesis and both placed very well in singles too.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
so I've got a couple of questions...

Who's swordgard? I don't remember anyone nominating him and I have never heard of the guy...

also how do Scar and Darc not fall into your lee martin category? They got 2nd in teams at genesis and both placed very well in singles too.
he posts alot in the canada boards but i always took him for more of a brawl kid :dizzy:

and im gonna assume that kk and raynex fall under lee martins since desh got chosen over them -_-
not tht i have anything against desh at all. he knows some stuff >_>

pockyD

Smash Legend
i feel like mogwai and bigd got the most recommendations by a mile, but weren't included

what was the point of this thread?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Whatever, need to get this publicly off my chest.

I think Mow was a poor choice to head Melee Back Room. I think there are a lot of poor decisions made with this list and I know that I for one am going to have a hard time taking the MBR seriously after this. If people wanna take this as me Q.Qing over myself not being on the list, go right ahead, but it's honestly a lot bigger than that.

I accept the infraction for this post willingly, gl MBR.

D

Deleted member

why would you get infracted?

I was given very strict guidelines as to who I could add or not add, and I have already exceeded my count for the EC. Don't get bitter over something you don't fully understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom