• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dudutsai

Smash Lord
We should have a poll for which doubles to do at the actual tournament... or are 115 people actually going to come?

Banks

Smash Hero
me and th0rn can't make it to this, our sister's college graduation is on the same day

=(( see all you's laters =((((((((

Elen

Smash Lord
We'll have cardboard cutouts of Banks and th0rn that yell, "We are team trouble, now bend over." again and again. Nobody will know the difference. They'll probably place.

Elen

Smash Lord
So it seems like the store isn't going to have their 8 TV's for this. That means we need a lot more setups out of everyone. I expect brawl setups out of all you new brawl fanboys, otherwise there's no way were getting through everything. I'm happy to just run melee ;)

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
It's in Massachusetts, so it can't be that long of a drive. No johns
It's not that, it's that I'm only 13, and I don't think my parents would let me. Sucks Huh? >_>. Time to use my charm and convince them. . . . . *Gets rope*

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Guys we need setups
Badly.
Really badly.
People are bringing wiis/cubes and melee/brawl but we have very little TVs

ThreeX

Smash Lord
HEY GUESS WHO CAN BRING A SETUP

me, and i might beable to bring 2 :) yippee right? BUT GUESS WHO DOESN'T HAVE A RIDE, AND GUESS WHO WON'T HELP ME GET A RIDE? -cough- penelopedotzeb -cough-

beetch.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
So it seems like the store isn't going to have their 8 TV's for this. That means we need a lot more setups out of everyone. I expect brawl setups out of all you new brawl fanboys, otherwise there's no way were getting through everything. I'm happy to just run melee ;)
umm no we will run brawl son!

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
If I get the car that day. I'll bring a tv and wii. Don't count on it though. Just think of it as a bonus if I happen to come ;D.

Skler

Smash Master
Run melee first since it'll be shorter (less people will enter, probably) and it will make the brawl players stay for it and participate! They will still enter brawl, but they might enter melee too!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Run melee first since it'll be shorter (less people will enter, probably) and it will make the brawl players stay for it and participate! They will still enter brawl, but they might enter melee too!
I agree with Skler. It will be more efficient as well to run melee first, since it would allow for a better change in setup, because if we have time for doubles it would be a waste of time to switch systems around twice during the event. I think leaving a few tv's open for brawl would be fine during the melee event, and vice versa, unless the event turns out to be huge, in which case all tv's should be used.

I'll bring a tv of my own if I can make it. I still need to figure out how the rest of RI is getting there.

Spife

Smash Master
But not everyone has Wii's that's the problem. Even if I tried to exhaust all the Wii's I know, I also have that many melee set ups alone

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
But not everyone has Wii's that's the problem. Even if I tried to exhaust all the Wii's I know, I also have that many melee set ups alone
Do you have a running list of all volunteered Wii's?

...I mean I know I'm bringing mine to help out, but how many do you need?...and after that, how many do you have so far?

(I can also bring my TV if needed, but this is a much larger hassle then my Wii as it does not fit in my Trunk and as such requires a seat in my car. If it's REALLY needed however, I can consider bringing it)

Top Bottom