• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can't house anybody sry won't get the apt until the 13th sry.

White mage, we are teaming for this as Fast Food because we both like fast food

Thorn, wanna mm in 3S?
Love the team name Tom, can't wait man. BTW, go to hell soon so you can meet the chick I met there who's all up in my ****, loool

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Yup, this sucks.. i still havn't found a ride. I'm PROBABLY gonna kill myself if i don't make it to this.

Also, yes matt, i'm blamign it on u ><@@

Spife

Smash Master
3x, I'll give you a ride if you can house like...4 people >__>. It adds another hour to the trip but I gotta beat you at MM9 cause we're gonna money match, I wont play as Red Link so you don't have a dissadvantage causa my speed. So house me and 3 of my friends...Now. Do it now. Right now.

Skler

Smash Master
This tournament is shaping up to be quite good!

On a side note, I'm not if I'm going to enter Brawl singles or not.

Spife

Smash Master
Skler! We need to have some more friendlies! I Think THIS time I actually got better. I will take off a stock, AT LEAST ONEEEEEE!!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I heard in like 2010 they're gonna make a commuter rail to fall river... so grab that time machine.
2010... eh? (NOT CANADIAN) anyone know how to build a that there time machine? if so.. i could go back in time before sakurai made brawl, and assassinate him. Good sheet cog, ty<3

either that or just make sakurai grow a beard, one or the other.

3x, I'll give you a ride if you can house like...4 people >__>. So house me and 3 of my friends...Now. Do it now. Right now.
^ definately can't house 3 people -.-' but yea dude, just nvm, no rides from the spife-a-nator.

I gotta beat you at MM9 cause we're gonna money match, I wont play as Red Link so you don't have a dissadvantage causa my speed.
^ made me lul in mi pnts.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4397666#post4397666 <-- pretty awesome thread Nuff' said.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Then you are more wrong than anyone has ever been. Except those who have corrected KevinM before. And if someone has, they're dead now. You're next.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
We have to do a brawl captain falcon only happy birthday tourney on the side at this.

I refuse to take no for an answer

Spife

Smash Master
scrubby as in bad or scrubby as in "wavedashin is teh cheapzars and you ned it to beet meh nub!"

Spife

Smash Master
haha good times!
I remember when I thought Link was better than what Gamefaqs said because I could beat a team of lvl 9's (on temple) of Marth and Roy >.>
I got better! D:

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
We have to do a brawl captain falcon only happy birthday tourney on the side at this.

I refuse to take no for an answer
I'll money match anyone on that Sh*t son!

...just walk around, mmHappyBirthday? , mmHappyBirthday? ventually someone will take me up on it out of pure curiosity, and soon it will become it's own tourney. Me and you Chains, we're gonna make this happen.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I am too.....I don't know if I need to use the commuter rail, but what happens if I do, and where do I need to take it to exactly?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
This is two days after my birthday as well! This is kind of scary...

Does anyone need housing on Friday? Also, if anyone near RI would be interested in stoping by this week, feel free to send me a PM. I could sure use the practice!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
If anyone near fall river would wanna pick me up for this, feel free to pm me :]

i will:

-give gas money
-give you chocolate

it's a good deal, i promise =[

Top Bottom