• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Hay guys, this happens the day after speed racer comes out. And there's a Jordan's 3D about 5 minutes from GU. Methinks there should be no doubles and we all just go to said movie and enjoy epicness.
as much as I'd like to see Jack from LOST as racer X I'd rather not miss out on the best smash format that probably won't happen anyways due to time constraints

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Can't house anybody sry won't get the apt until the 13th sry.

White mage, we are teaming for this as Fast Food because we both like fast food

Thorn, wanna mm in 3S?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm definatly going to this now.

Are setups still needed? I can do a Wii and Brawl if they are, but that's all since I'm gunna have to leave shortly after the Brawl singles, since I have plans for the night.

EDIT: Oh, and I could do a TV if you don't mind that there's some scratches on it. Nothing that would ruin a game, but they're a little annoying reminder as to why I should plan moving instead of just doing it one morning without telling anyone. Stupid gravel driveway... stupid TV falling outta my hands. Stupid gravity.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I am going to this

I wanted to play Daniel Jung
LOL That would be a good match.

I would put money down on Korea.

Dan you really manhandled me in those matches we had. My Sonic did pretty good, dont even front. (yeah Cort, thats right. SAWNIK)

BTW for those who didn't know, KoreanDJ can L-Cancel in bawlr. hes teh hax. His Ike was running faster than Sonic. I also saw a wvedsh all ovr teh pleac lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm definatly going to this now.

Are setups still needed? I can do a Wii and Brawl if they are, but that's all since I'm gunna have to leave shortly after the Brawl singles, since I have plans for the night.

EDIT: Oh, and I could do a TV if you don't mind that there's some scratches on it. Nothing that would ruin a game, but they're a little annoying reminder as to why I should plan moving instead of just doing it one morning without telling anyone. Stupid gravel driveway... stupid TV falling outta my hands. Stupid gravity.
Setups are always needed.
a TV is good, too.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Anyone from the pa and nj area *cough velocity cough* i need a ride and i can bring a melee and brawl set up so yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and banks sup?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
im secretly going to win w/ doctor mario.

*siiigh*

i need to brooool

i wonder when my next day off work will be

sunday maybe

this needs to come sooner

i just realised

that the sunday after this event, is mothra day

im not a big fan of worshipping giant bugs

but last year i spent mothra day at mofos house

where i slept in my car

in fear of a creature.

Top Bottom