• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
Was a good time ^^; Corts to good >.> but anyone willing to come down to RI for some friendlies/tourny PM me, I'll give you my # and we can play o.o I was the purple Weigi, and hes not gay, but just special ._.;

nytejade

Smash Cadet
This took WAY too long. I had to go home and threw my match. Fun matches, though. Really good game with the ROB player whose name is now eluding me. :(

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
(MELO)
i had alot of fun on this one. i wanted to play melee too but after having some friendlys with some people .i change my mind .lol i need alot more training for melee

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
(MELO)
i had alot of fun on this one. i wanted to play melee too but after having some friendlys with some people .i change my mind .lol i need alot more training for melee
Yo you kicked my *** man.:laugh:

I was the diddy you played.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Question to my new BFFL GameUniverse, will the next tourney be posted on here or will it get a new thread. And is there any way I could sign up for some kind of email update? lol

Thanks!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Question to my new BFFL GameUniverse, will the next tourney be posted on here or will it get a new thread. And is there any way I could sign up for some kind of email update? lol

Thanks!
Check in our region section. It will be posted there and somwhere on AiB

Top Bottom