• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I have 3 and 1/2 set ups, going to go get another screen. Bringing them all. <3 you guys (two of them are brawl set ups too)
your a traitor, just for that...

1) your not getting a teenie
2) i'm not playing you

BUT NOW... I'm bringing ONE FULL MELEE SETUPS.

This thing better end at around 4-5.

Also if I'm around for food can someone buy me a happy meal?(or something cheap)
4-5?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
K Deps, I'll be staying through the Brawl Tourney and than trying to find food. Look for a black dude, wearing a bandana and hand cuffs on his wrist. I'll spot you for food if you need it, assuming I can.

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
your a traitor, just for that...

1) your not getting a teenie
2) i'm not playing you

BUT NOW... I'm bringing ONE FULL MELEE SETUPS.

4-5?
4-5 o clock

K Deps, I'll be staying through the Brawl Tourney and than trying to find food. Look for a black dude, wearing a bandana and hand cuffs on his wrist. I'll spot you for food if you need it, assuming I can.
Cool I would appreciate that. And what you mean by handcuffs?
Well I'll be black/brown and in a black sweatshirt. I'll be pretty young

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I wore them at Esticle. They're litteral hand cuffs. I were them on my right wrist everyonce and awhile. ::shrug::

I figure that'll make me stand out for sure though.

Elen

Smash Lord
K-deps, there is almost no chance of brawl singles even ending before 4-5. The whole thing probably won't be winding down until 10-ish. JUST A FEW HOURS KEV!

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
I wore them at Esticle. They're litteral hand cuffs. I were them on my right wrist everyonce and awhile. ::shrug::

I figure that'll make me stand out for sure though.
i saw that

today i'll see it and say 'hey you're that guy who said he'll wear handcuffs on his hand' and you'll say 'and you're that guy who said he'll say that'

and it will be awkward

Roman.

Smash Champion
Lol, i'm on my way atm and we stopped at a dunken' donuts and somehow i have excellent wifi XDDD Can't wait to see everyone there, skler i'll be there at like 12:30 ish

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
**** you dark cloud.
you eliminated me.( i was chaps)

I shoulda just kept diddy.
sooo who won?

marth617

Smash Apprentice
yes this tourney was good i came in a decent place to bad i lost to the same person for winner bracket and loser bracket but other than that i did pretty good :)

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
beside my anger that i had to leave without saying goodbye to everyone, and leaving early, and getting owned in melee, and have less than less than 345864 CFHB matches with cobra, and not playing anyone in brawl, and not even really playing brawl, or really not even playing a smash game, or not really even doing anything remotely even close to what i wanted to do, this was the best thing ever

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
I was angry that my name was misread and I didn't participate until the losers bracket. I lost =/.

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
i think for my first tourney I did ok.
during my matches i was nervous as hell though

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
Very fun stuff, didn't place as well as I had hoped, but there's always next time.

I'll do shoutouts once results thread is up

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
yaaaay group johns

the only reason I lost was because I played against good players
the only reason I lost was because the wii spontaneously decided not to translate C-sticking into actual moves for no adequately explored reason for one game.....oh, and because PC chris>me =D

I have no regrets, I wouldn't have placed much better than I did anyway, and I still got to gauge myself against other good players...I even had a piss-close MM with Jinx....all in all it was fun :chuckle:

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
mini results

1.cort (split) snake
2.pc (split) snake
3.nuro snake
4.Jinx meta knight
5.Solid Jake snake
5.Darc snake / wolf

luls

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
mini results

1.cort (split) snake
2.pc (split) snake
3.nuro snake
4.Jinx meta knight
5.Solid Jake snake
5.Darc snake / wolf

luls
OMG i would have had fun and win money( i think lol >_> ) i'm so mad i could not go

well pc how bad u do in melee LOL

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I scrubbed it up so bad. YAY ME!

::shrug:: Gunna have to do better next time. I've got alot of match ups to play before I start doing better sadly. Need to find more people around me to play. Get a wider sampling of mains. And break the bad habits I get away with on some people that I won't with others.

Oh yeah, and start playing some more freaking Marth's. Flaco and other Marth player I played whose name I didn't catch(I was the Sonic under the name Ace) beat me. The latter beat me BAD.

Gotta get in more play I guess.

Great time though, had alot of fun. My only regret was having to take a TV away during the Melee tourney, just couldn't stay any later. Was already there an hour longer than planned.

EDIT: And I totally got a compliment from milktea on my handcuffs/budha charm. I felt totally pimp. Than the brawl tourney started and it was all destroyed quickly.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Yah I had a lout of fun!

I definately need to find people to play with in my area. (Lawrence) Honestly anyone would be good practice.

I love the way in the frendlies I played like 10 people and didn't lose once.... and then as soon as the tourny started I lose EVERY SINGLE MATCH, even one to a kid I had beat just a few hours before!!! I blame nervs.... but clearly practice would do me good, there is no one good to play in my area that I know of...

I was RIOT, played mostly as red Zelda. (Tips from the peeps who beat me would nice!)

honestly if you are anywhere near my area I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE THE PRACTICE!

Snake especially... I can't fight him properly at all..

Hopefully I will see you next month! When I made my friend ask they said they wanted to do one of these a month, so, keep practicing.

Top Bottom