• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Spife. $1 MM?
We should get a bunch of people together and play monopoly.

25 cents MMs for anyone too.

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
unknownforce and great gonzales, u guys better go to this tourney . ur gonna pay for beating me in the other tournament at walope.:chuckle:

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
So, is there going to be anyone at the store around 11:30 that could pick me and a few other people up from the commuter rail stop? The only train that gets me there on time is the 10:50 train, which gets us there around 11:30.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
blade breaker picz plz-o wait

no banks or thorn D:...or..like..most of maine ;_;
or just banks and thorn? you can take pictures of me ;)

I'll $.25 melee MM anyone
I'll take like 4 of those lol

So, is there going to be anyone at the store around 11:30 that could pick me and a few other people up from the commuter rail stop? The only train that gets me there on time is the 10:50 train, which gets us there around 11:30.
call Elen's cell and ask him.

Questor MM?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I need to be involved is these underwear pictures. I have these brawl ones that say Marth's Tipper on the front and Wario's Waft on the back.

How does that sound?

EDIT - I can also sport my Tri-Force cup.

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
Few things:

-Are more setups needed? I can bring everything but the TV for another setup, but if someone takes it I might just kill someone

-Monopoly Money Matches - I am totally down. Hate match against House as well.

-If someone brings a PS2 with some games, I can bring a stick, it's very durable so I wouldn't mind leaving it with the system for random casuals. I also have SF:AC, CVS2, and MVC2 (on ps2 lol)

Spife

Smash Master
Coggy: mm? how bout a dolla mm. Let's do a mm. MMMM
AND TOM! I Challange you! I'll do cheap brawl friendlies against you (and anyone, like for 10 cents) but i'd rather melee though.

no seriously people I don't have the munnies >.> BUT I"LL MAKE IT! I JUST WILL NOT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT..

Spife

Smash Master
I'll make it.....I have to make it.....before I make it in my pants.
I've already made it in your pants :psycho: Twice.

I call out Nuro too! You 3 stocked my *** in my first tourny and I bet it'll happen again but i want to see what's changed.

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
ill stop once you pu the AC on in at your place or when you beat dan in a fighting game

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
oh ya, what was the score in ST again? go back to school

edit: haha quoted you before you coudl edit out of it

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I'm the one who asked for a ride from the train.

I'm dark WITH A KAY (K)

Or just refer to me as cloud.

Uh.. pm me your cell? ;D
acually you both did, but yeah i can finagle you from the train. take the haverhill conmmuter to ballardvale. gimmie a time when your going to be there

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
acually you both did, but yeah i can finagle you from the train. take the haverhill conmmuter to ballardvale. gimmie a time when your going to be there
Hmm maybe I'm just confused then. I was asking for a ride from the Framingham commuter rail stop.. cause I can get there easy.

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
Hmm maybe I'm just confused then. I was asking for a ride from the Framingham commuter rail stop.. cause I can get there easy.
I know a MVC GGPO player named Dark Cloud.. not exactly a totally unique name, but does that happen to be you?

I can also pick up whoever from framingham tran station if needed, i'll be there around noon. No blacks.

Top Bottom