• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

St. Viers

Smash Champion
lol...if y'all are going to one I can get too, I'll ping-pong MM y'all. I used to be good, before I had to make the choice between melee and ping-pong (due to the table breaking, making smash and ping-pong no longer in the same place).

And Badminton rocks.

(just leaving that out there XD)

ThreeX

Smash Lord
pssht, screw brawl let's all just play tennis/ping pong :D

btw, gonzales, badminton has... a shorter net then tennis, smaller but longer rackets, and.. instead of a tennis ball, it's a "birdie" yea..

brawl sucks >.>'

Banks

Smash Hero
i really wish i was going, just to play melee with peeps =(

there better be some melee thing in the future sometime...

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i wish i could get comboed in melee at this >_>

i would look like a ******! LOL
Just go home and roll a dice agianst your wall and try and guess what It will land on, but make sure your 10 feet from the wall. The spacing is key. It is the same experience as entering the brawl tournement!

yay for nothing to do!

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
this will be fun.... So I think I will take KDJs latest advice to me.. Money Match everyone. So.. let see how broke/rich this will get me.

Elen- $5
MattDotZeb - $5
memphischains $5
questor - $5

actually..... if you want a $5 MM agisnt me IN BRAWL.. then just ask.. I'll probably accept.. even if your say.. KDJ (cept if your kdj I will only MM if i can choose what character you are.)

=)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
this will be fun.... So I think I will take KDJs latest advice to me.. Money Match everyone. So.. let see how broke/rich this will get me.

Elen- $5
MattDotZeb - $5
memphischains $5
questor - $5

actually..... if you want a $5 MM agisnt me IN BRAWL.. then just ask.. I'll probably accept.. even if your say.. KDJ (cept if your kdj I will only MM if i can choose what character you are.)

=)
I'll MM you 5$ 2 out of 3?

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
sounds good, look for me, I'll be the guy with the WHITE controller. Unless anyone else has imported one.. I should be easy to find by that alone.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
:laugh:
Just go home and roll a dice agianst your wall and try and guess what It will land on, but make sure your 10 feet from the wall. The spacing is key. It is the same experience as entering the brawl tournement!

yay for nothing to do!
WHAT who r u...

see now im going to make it a goal to come..

just to beat u in both games by 4 stock in melee and 3 stock in brawl..

cause im sure your just a random who does not know who i am and just talking out your azz..

and if your not i'll still beat u anyway:laugh::laugh:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

WHAT who r u...

cause im sure your just a random who does not know who i am and just talking out your azz..

Or maybe he was joking? ;)

@Memp: Imma get some dice right now to see if you were.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman

WHAT who r u...

Lol...he's joking right memphis?

Spife

Smash Master
Dark_Cloud I'll MM you but I am broke (1-dolla-what-now?) and it has to be a set, a set of epic proportions.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado

WHAT who r u...

Chill Jman we're just having a little fun.

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Dark_Cloud I'll MM you but I am broke (1-dolla-what-now?) and it has to be a set, a set of epic proportions.
$1, hmm, make it extra epic and do $2!

But yeah, just anyone who wants to money match, if u see a guy with a white controller ask for a MM. If you see 2 guys with white controllers then uh.. hmm ask them both? ;D

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
$1, hmm, make it extra epic and do $2!

But yeah, just anyone who wants to money match, if u see a guy with a white controller ask for a MM. If you see 2 guys with white controllers then uh.. hmm ask them both? ;D
Yesssss. I have a white controller loolol

Spife

Smash Master
Ight Dark, I don't have the munnies to enter the tourny atm otherwise I'd MM you at 5, who do you main so I know which lvl 9's to practice against (I train at temple and usually only have poison muchroms on!)

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
its not a joke to me..

when i have to stay home on a sat..

because i have no way to get there >_>

BUT IF HE IS SORRY :psycho:
LOL Jman <3

Ight Dark, I don't have the munnies to enter the tourny atm otherwise I'd MM you at 5, who do you main so I know which lvl 9's to practice against (I train at temple and usually only have poison muchroms on!)

You mean Dark(c) right? lololol

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, people can just call me cloud if it makes things easier. So weird how i came up with that smash name.. i was in such a finial fantasy mood that day. I really don't even play FF games much at all now

Spife

Smash Master
I mean both Dark's (Well one Darc and one Cloud). When I go to MM9 and announce "Where the hell is Dark!?" I expect two people to answer and then I'll give one of you my munies and then the other my munniens (that's what's gonna happen anyway >.>) and then we play friendlies. Oh what friendlies we shall play!

Edit: Wow, Melee MM plox.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
its not a joke to me..

when i have to stay home on a sat..

because i have no way to get there >_>

BUT IF HE IS SORRY :psycho:
I can almsot 100% guarantee you that he's not sorry at all.

...In fact, I can 486% assure you that he will mm Happy Birthday Match you and be the incredible.

Skler

Smash Master
Dark cloud, I'll melee mm you. Maybe a Brawl mm if I need a cool down from all the melee :)

Edit: Roman is going down in tennis. No questions asked!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I can almsot 100% guarantee you that he's not sorry at all.

...In fact, I can 486% assure you that he will mm Happy Birthday Match you and be the incredible.
LMAO maybe

this is my 1000 post im a smash lord YAY!!

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Dark cloud, I'll melee mm you. Maybe a Brawl mm if I need a cool down from all the melee :)

Edit: Roman is going down in tennis. No questions asked!

I've played melee probably about 3 times since brawl came out. I have major johns. I up B backwards to the edge and have completely forgotten how to sweetspot xD.

Spife

Smash Master
Skler! I'll MM you in Melee too! I don't have this much munnies so you might need to accept a few pieces of uncooked macaroni...That's currency right?!
So that's...
3x
Cloud
Darc
Skler
Questor

And who ever else wants friendlies. I have long hair and glasses and probably look like some one you don't want to talk to ^__^

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock

WHAT who r u...

You have a serious case of erectile dysfunctions, to be so ignorant and rude to fellow joking members on this forum. You make my insides buckle up, to the point I would sh*t out my own stomach.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
You have a serious case of erectile dysfunctions, to be so ignorant and rude to fellow joking members on this forum. You make my insides buckle up, to the point I woult sh*t out my own stomach.
thats y i said sorry if he was joking..

wth where u come from go back to left field its not your turn to bat yet:chuckle:

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Don't you dare talk back to me with such rage. I don't give a weasel's membrane if you are related to pacman, you have no right to do it, none. If you gonna still be a jacks ***, I will come to your house and give you a bottle of stds.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm down for tennis Money Matches, since I'm playing in college that will give me a jump start :D plus school tennis is boring lately <_<

Yay scouts lol.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Don't you dare talk back to me with such rage. I don't give a weasel's membrane if you are related to pacman, you have no right to do it, none. If you gonna still be a jacks ***, I will come to your house and give you a bottle of stds.
what so random lol how the hell does he think of stuff like this:confused:

Spife

Smash Master
Aesier if you bring an extra TV i'll bring my PS2 and copy of GG, i love playing GG, i would also bring Super Turbo but i dont have a good version of it:(. Currently im playing ST,GG and Brawl, i've been thinking of learning 3S but its now where near as good as ST.
Really late, but if you mean Guilty Gear then I'll bring a controller. I meant to talk to you about it at the Play N Trade tourny (I heard you talking about it) but I was a little too shy/uninterested at the time.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Really late, but if you mean Guilty Gear then I'll bring a controller. I meant to talk to you about it at the Play N Trade tourny (I heard you talking about it) but I was a little too shy/uninterested at the time.
yeah i mean Guilty Gear its a good game, really executuion heavy but its like Super Turbo in terms of gameplay. Aesier i have nothing againts the GC version but i cant play on pad i only play figthers on stick

Spife

Smash Master
I've been trying to get AA for a while but can't find it for cheepskies...plus I've never ever played it and only recently heard about it (never cared for fighters cept' smash). I was thinkin' we were talking about ps2 version but oh well, I'll bring one of those controllers too >.>

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I might stop by later Saturday night if the graduation ceremony ends early enough just to stop by and see how you crazy mofo's are doing. I'll probably be able to stay for like 10 minutes though.

Top Bottom