• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I still say you guys shouldn't go into double digits and instead go with "Super Mass Bros."

Cort

Apple Head
I think we should do whatever the majority of people want to play there rather than reading the posts here where the only people voting are the anti-Brawlers

I'd rather not play in a 10 man tournament...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
why are ppl still going to this tournament. if i hated brawl as much as these guys do, i wouldnt even go because of the remote off chance that ppl would play brawl there. if you really hate brawl that much... just dont go

Spife

Smash Master
Cause melee tournies are few and far between and MM's are cool, I know this and i've only been to two.

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
Anti Brawl people and Brawl lovers should have a battle royale at MM to see what game is played.

Anyone agree?

Spife

Smash Master
well we could start a fight club but I'm probably already in trouble for talking about it :(
p.s. I spam a few threads because I'm a smash junkie and i need my fix *twitch*

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
why are ppl still going to this tournament. if i hated brawl as much as these guys do, i wouldnt even go because of the remote off chance that ppl would play brawl there. if you really hate brawl that much... just dont go
Calm down man, and also check your PMs... I sent you a possible solution.

...people ares till going because there is going to be a Melee tournament as well. Also, however, you might have noticed that a LOT of the people in this thread are friends and given distances don't get to see / play each other that often. It's not that they HATE HATE HATE Brawl, though probably a few of them do, it's more likely that they just prefer Melee. I mean sh*t, after a tournament Isai and Ken one, I specifically remember Isai saying that he still preferred the Original Smash Brothers from N64.

...if they wanna hate on Brawl, let them. It shouldn't really affect you're opinions of it, or even your gameplay, considering they will probably be spending the majority of their time playing Melee.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
well we could start a fight club but I'm probably already in trouble for talking about it :(
p.s. I spam a few threads because I'm a smash junkie and i need my fix *twitch*
Well, I mean we already have a Cage match scheduled to decide who gets the name Cobra...

, a fight Club to determine Smash version supremacy wouldn't be too far off from that I assume.

Spife

Smash Master
ZOMG LET'S HAVE A DANCE OFF...or a race! or a scavenger hunt! or a tournament!!! a smash tournament! sounds like a good idea right gais?!~a~?~3

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I already suggested a fist fight, melee vs brawl. But, I guess a smash tournament could work.

Lets have a drag race on route 9, only instead of cars we use shopping carts from the supermarket across the street.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Yeah. I'd pay $10 to go to a smash tournament. Hey! We should call it Mass Madness!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Naw, son. Crocs only, no waiting for the light to change. That's a real money match.

lol I leave threads open for too long without refreshing.

So guys, this is in 3 days?!

Spife

Smash Master
how about teenies mm? you know, those little juice barrels and by juice i mean sugar water in 4 fun colors!

Skler

Smash Master
I will tennis money match anyone here, no jokes about it. Let's just say I use a Prince racket.

And have two years of tennis experience.

Spife

Smash Master
How about Mario tennis mm?????????
Better yet, you guys know that game that marios in where you fight people and tires? Let's mm in that!
This thread has some of my most useful posts in and i'm glad to share them with you guys

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
Hey Elen, Matt, or Tom, what exactly am I doing to help again? >_> Call out matches?

Top Bottom