• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I HAVE AN IDEA

mmk, perfect idea, of how i can get to MM9.... someone brings me@@@ good, right? RIGHT?!!@?

so that's where you come in, someone plz gimme a ride :] gas money + uhm.. a chocolate bar.

PLEASE? SOMEONEEE?

edit: plus me and matt can MM for the title of penelope.

my name's not matt.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
HEY!! th0rn, wanna give me a ride to MM9??????? u just gotta drive down from maine, come to my house, then go to game universe, it's not on the way at all!

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
HEY!! th0rn, wanna give me a ride to MM9??????? u just gotta drive down from maine, come to my house, then go to game universe, it's not on the way at all!
How old are you because I might house you? Also people I would like to ask that people be on time for this because it seems like it's going to be long and we would like to run things soomthly.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Wow, people need to learn their smash history. Cobra is one of the most legendary players ever to grace melee. He was the creator of the Kneecap of Justice and the Elbow of Shame! He attended all three of my first events, which were ironically his first three events as well, and then dropped off from the smash scene. One of the coolest players of all time...

Purple Cobra is amazing too. A cobra match between them would truly be the highpoint of any tournament.

Edit-For the RI players going, is there any carpool that has been worked out yet?

Yes...yes...excellent, finally someone who knows me! (though I needed a very hasty jogging of my memory as I stared at the name and was...I know him, he knows of the Kneecap of justice, this is one of like 3 people who has played against me and are actually good and play in tournaments...RIGHT!)

...I did drop off the Smash scene though, something I regret occurring, but with the graduating and the lack of car until a year ago, it was hard. Plus, I kinda sucked. BUT THAT'S ALL CHANGED NOW!

,well except the sucking part...but I have a car, and a job, and the means and the time to get back into the game and hopefully MM and my tourney will be good springboards for me.

Oh and since then we have named the BAir after much heated debate and channeling of the falcon in 4 player all falcon, nothing but Knee games as "The Backhand of Righteousness"
For it to be a true BoR though, you must be using the White and Pink "Love Falcon" color swap, (though I mean I don't see the point of ever using anything but that), because only a true Backhand of Righteousness can be delivered while wearing incredibly stylish White man gloves.)

...one however, must also never forget the "Feet of Fury" or "The Boots of Vengeance" either.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
thorn could probably take that 2 dollars, money match everyone in third strike with his makoto, and end with 2000 dollars

unless there are people who actually play third strike >_>

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
I think earlier in the thread he said no. I could be wrong.
I looks forward to meeting some cool people here.

And what name sounds cooler Chaps or Deps

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
way to not read the second sentence there hoggle

or was that your hoggling

EDIT: whitemage, just in case you forgot, bring the VLS tapes so I can record them

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
CONFIRMED
my attendance that is.
work gave me the ok
even though its going to be a insanely busy week at work
they said i have to make money though
so guess ill have to win :(

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah tapes got it. Long as I'm there there will be VLS vids.

BTW, you guys should change the DQ rule back to mages...since u know...we invented it :)

Elen

Smash Lord
Yeah tapes got it. Long as I'm there there will be VLS vids.

BTW, you guys should change the DQ rule back to mages...since u know...we invented it :)
Fine, fine. Ruin all the fun.

Cort I'm 99% KDJ has something he has to do this day. He's been known to randomly appear though. Definitely don't count on it.

shanus

Smash Hero
so I have a final exam the morning of the 10th from 9-12 in providence. I will first need to secure a ride from my roommate and then drive balls fast to make it before singles starts. Odds are I won't make it again, though :-(

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Hay guys, this happens the day after speed racer comes out. And there's a Jordan's 3D about 5 minutes from GU. Methinks there should be no doubles and we all just go to said movie and enjoy epicness.

Top Bottom