• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Purple Cobra lost to me in a Samus Ditto then lost to my Fox.
Cobra hasn't played me. Be glad I'm not docking points for that.

Purple Cobra - 2

Cobra - 1

ThreeX

Smash Lord
purple cobra is purple, not just a purple, not to mention he can spam missiles at yo ***

purple cobra - 4

cobra -1

Banks

Smash Hero
I'm endorsing PurpleCobra

PurpleCobra - 100
Cobra - 1

If Cobra rolls with memphis tho, he must be kewl, so I say he should be known as OG Cobra and we can all live in harmony!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
ok, there is going to be cobra match @ MM. Me and banks are the referees.

its a cage match with ladders and tables. And well hang a belt from the ceiling, my belt i guess.

its an ok belt, my mom bought it for me a while ago, but just because i wear its pretty valuable.
it kinda looks like a girls belt though, but its still a badass belt.

cort can do the LETS GET READY TO SLITHER RUMBLE HISS speech, because hes freakn cort yeah i said it.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
ok, there is going to be cobra match @ MM. Me and banks are the referees.

its a cage match with ladders and tables. And well hang a belt from the ceiling, my belt i guess.

its an ok belt, my mom bought it for me a while ago, but just because i wear its pretty valuable.
it kinda looks like a girls belt though, but its still a badass belt.

cort can do the LETS GET READY TO SLITHER RUMBLE HISS speech, because hes freakn cort yeah i said it.
YOU BETTER BE READY PURPLE!

CAUSE WHEN THAT CAGE COMES DOWN AND THOSE DOORS GET WELDED SHUT, IT'LL BE JUST YOU AND ME AND THAT BELT...AND I HEAR IT'S A NICE BELT...

...A NICE BELT...FOR PAIN! ... AND THATS JUST WHAT YOUR GONNA FEEL SON, WHEN THAT MOMMA BELT IS IN MY HAND...AND THEN IT'S YOU AND ME AND ME WITH THE BELT AND THE CROWD SCREAMING FOR THE STRIKE, AND YOU BETTA BELIEVE BOY, THAT ONCE THERE'S A BELT IN MY HAND, THE STRIKE IS FILLED WITH VENOM THAT STINGS WITH PAIN OF A THOUSAND KNEES.

YOU BETTER COME READY SON, BECAUSE WHEN THERE'S A BELT ON THE LINE, THAT'S WHEN THE COBRA REARS HIS HEAD AND IS UNLEASHED!

...AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, WHEN THE OG COBRA COMES DOWN ON YOU!!!!!!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
My friend Mike is coming to this... his beard is larger than mine and he is taller than KevinM.... so pretty much the world will explode.
YOU BETTER BE READY PURPLE!

CAUSE WHEN THAT CAGE COMES DOWN AND THOSE DOORS GET WELDED SHUT, IT'LL BE JUST YOU AND ME AND THAT BELT...AND I HEAR IT'S A NICE BELT...

...A NICE BELT...FOR PAIN! ... AND THATS JUST WHAT YOUR GONNA FEEL SON, WHEN THAT MOMMA BELT IS IN MY HAND...AND THEN IT'S YOU AND ME AND ME WITH THE BELT AND THE CROWD SCREAMING FOR THE STRIKE, AND YOU BETTA BELIEVE BOY, THAT ONCE THERE'S A BELT IN MY HAND, THE STRIKE IS FILLED WITH VENOM THAT STINGS WITH PAIN OF A THOUSAND KNEES.

YOU BETTER COME READY SON, BECAUSE WHEN THERE'S A BELT ON THE LINE, THAT'S WHEN THE COBRA REARS HIS HEAD AND IS UNLEASHED!

...AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, WHEN THE OG COBRA COMES DOWN ON YOU!!!!!!

^ LMFAOOOOO [both actually made me laugh irl, ty]

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, we are currently looking into buying our own small, CRT TVs for this and our Halo 3 events! Any recommendations?

Also, while we are on the subject of wrestling.... We run GCW Game Universe Championship Wrestling EVERY MONDAY NIGHT! It seems like you may want to attend!

We just started airing GCW Weekly on Youtube as well... There's several videos up from this past Monday Night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HjgliWrPNE

Good Stuff....

GCW GCW GCW!

I can't wait for our first Brawl Tournament!

Elen

Smash Lord
As I mentioned before, anything that's CRT and larger than 17 inches should be good for gaming (I wouldn't reccomend anything bigger than 27-ish inches, that's just uncessesary) ^^ You want AV inputs in the front, and an input button somewhere on the physical TV's, so you don't have to deal with remotes. I'll start looking around for something that actual fits this description if you'd like Jamie :]

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
If you can find some I will buy them right away! Make sure they are exactly what we need or it will be a HUGE waste of money... We are gonna buy 8!

This is mainly for Smash and Halo so thank you guys for making our store have so many awesome gamers that we need these!!!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
KevinEem, let's say i wanted to stalk you, where abouts do you live in Rhode Island?

seriously, what city? O.o'

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well, thank god this is the internet so therefore obviously giving my location is fine.

In which case i should lie and not say Burrillville Rhode Island.

So Fatal

Smash Master
If you can find some I will buy them right away! Make sure they are exactly what we need or it will be a HUGE waste of money... We are gonna buy 8!

This is mainly for Smash and Halo so thank you guys for making our store have so many awesome gamers that we need these!!!
nothing bigger than 20, and 8 of them? thats awesome, going to make the h3 tournaments run alot easier! I'll see you at the brawl tourney dude! later.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
you can call me dj tyvm, you know i hate it when you call me 3x silly@@@@@@

^ wasn't intended to sound gay, i just thought it did when i re-read it, so i added to it :]

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
i catn wait to meet some of the smashers in this tourney its gonna be fun seeing some of the old
faces
BTw did anybody get taller cause im jsut as short since last time i played melee

Roman.

Smash Champion
^^ Hi, melee wasn't like 20 years ago, brawl came out what? barely over a month ago

On another note, i might not make it to this which would make me cry.

On another note, im going, only for melee though <3. Unless brawl is free since everyone has almost the same chance of rolling>fsmash ftw. *Flame shield? Why's it called flaming anyways? If it's fire based atleast give it a cool pokemon name like flamethrower or fire blast. Actually fire spin gets you stuck for like 5 hits so that's be appreriate, waves of insults and "flaming"*

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Wow, people need to learn their smash history. Cobra is one of the most legendary players ever to grace melee. He was the creator of the Kneecap of Justice and the Elbow of Shame! He attended all three of my first events, which were ironically his first three events as well, and then dropped off from the smash scene. One of the coolest players of all time...

Purple Cobra is amazing too. A cobra match between them would truly be the highpoint of any tournament.

Edit-For the RI players going, is there any carpool that has been worked out yet?

Top Bottom