• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spife

Smash Master
When I said that I meant borrowing every wii all of my friends own (3-4) but even by getting that many, we also have right off the bat, 3-4 melee set ups (ignoring the fact of lack of data). Does everyone know that Gamecubes are like $40 now too?
Anyhoo, back onto numbers of set ups (excluding tv's for ease), IF I could borrow 3-4 wii's for the day, I could also get...6-7 gamecubes too, that's almost double, but that's getting one from everyone I know who has one. Also keep in mind that 3-4 Wii's is 3-4 potential brawl set ups compared to the massive 9-11 melee set ups.
Er sorry, I like this kind of math...

I don't know how many wii's we gots, I think Elen stopped updating, but I can get one brawl set up and 3 melee set ups (but probably only 3 tv's) and maybe even more set ups. TV's are important because the more tv's we have the faster it will go...imagine running a 64 man tourny on one tv *whimpers*

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
When I said that I meant borrowing every wii all of my friends own (3-4) but even by getting that many, we also have right off the bat, 3-4 melee set ups (ignoring the fact of lack of data). Does everyone know that Gamecubes are like $40 now too?
Anyhoo, back onto numbers of set ups (excluding tv's for ease), IF I could borrow 3-4 wii's for the day, I could also get...6-7 gamecubes too, that's almost double, but that's getting one from everyone I know who has one. Also keep in mind that 3-4 Wii's is 3-4 potential brawl set ups compared to the massive 9-11 melee set ups.
Er sorry, I like this kind of math...

I don't know how many wii's we gots, I think Elen stopped updating, but I can get one brawl set up and 3 melee set ups (but probably only 3 tv's) and maybe even more set ups. TV's are important because the more tv's we have the faster it will go...imagine running a 64 man tourny on one tv *whimpers*
There is no such thing as too many setups. Bring everything :chuckle:

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
how many peeps are excepted to be here.

Also will I be completely ignored since I dont know anyone there =P

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Yah I'm a little nervous since I don't know anyone and I really want to go... But I guess going will help me meet people so I don't feel the same way next time!

I'm the kid with the emo glasses and the long-ish hair and who will be wearing either a white Coheed and Cambria sweatshirt or a black one with skullllllz...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Don't be too nervous, everyone's really nice and silly :3. Hope to see ya there ;D!

I have emo hair too, it's all good. n_n.
A challenger appears!

Yah I'm a little nervous since I don't know anyone and I really want to go... But I guess going will help me meet people so I don't feel the same way next time!

I'm the kid with the emo glasses and the long-ish hair and who will be wearing either a white Coheed and Cambria sweatshirt or a black one with skullllllz...
.....Don't get yourself confused with me okay?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
mattdotzeb, its pretty hard for him to get confused with an emo triceratops

mattdotcera

Spife

Smash Master
I'll have a long hair MM with anyone..(I'm looking at you...next poster!)

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
Nope, probably won't see many IC's but i bet you'll hate snake by the end of the the tournament.
Thats probably true. But at least I don't have to deal with 2 twin Eskimos.

Come to think of it I haven't faced that many good snakes:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Quick question

Lets say hypothetically I lose on my very first match... will there be a chance for me to still play people?

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Double elimination. You will still be in the tournament.

Also, you can play friendlies all you want, as long as they don't interfere with tournament matches

memphischains

Smash hhkj'

Also, you can play friendlies all you want, as long as they don't interfere with tournament matches
Darc, you slipped in here hot and heavy. we're going to have some epic CFHB matches

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace

Friendlies aren't so friendly with me...."Holy **** I tripped!!!!!" *whips out sword and cuts controller cord* "SCRAAAAAAAH!!"

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I'll have a long hair MM with anyone..(I'm looking at you...next poster!)
yup, i'll take that challenge.

even though i think we did at mm8 >.>' i forget the results.. AGAIN

GUYS WE REALLY NEED TELEVISIONS.
POST IF YOU'RE BRINGING ONE.
i'll bring one, POSSIBLY two, that's a small possibly, but it's still there :]

I'm not doing brawl guyz LOL
:O!! more friendlies, like at esticle, cept no lame doubles >.>'

Top Bottom