• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 22 Results!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
to NC:
It's a little late to say so but Mike really did come out swinging at his first MA tournament. Some were surprized, some were confident, some (dan and I) totally saw it coming. Hopefully NE will see mike's placing as a challenge and rise to the occasion, and mike will continue to place well, and as his teammate, there are few things i'd like to see more.
I tried calling the results beforehand and all i want to do now is sit back and see what else mike will tear up.
Also him and I are taking teams at that CT tournament matt's running. Just supersayian'
thats my boyyyyyyy

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Old school Smasher from NH, all talk
lol yeah? i went to the super bowl to see how much better people have gotten

and honestly, they aint dat good ...

w/ the exception of a FEW players in MA ...

LOL

Maine is **** ( the brothers and DazzyWazzy), Sky and Pine are BOSS, and Darc is the best player in the world

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
hey ken Y remember that one time you challenged me to a $20 mm and then didn't go
yeah i do too

also the reason only a few MA players have gotten better in your eyes was because me and matt were the ONLY 2 good ma players there, everyone else was new as ****

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
hey ken Y remember that one time you challenged me to a $20 mm and then didn't go
yeah i do too

also the reason only a few MA players have gotten better in your eyes was because me and matt were the ONLY 2 good ma players there, everyone else was new as ****
LOL yeah i remember that .. Sorry about getting your hopes up flamer

and i 4got Sai, weaponX, and Arc arent from MA ...

Keep wasting time chump ;)

Banks

Smash Hero
rofl matt i have no prob with mute or corneria truly, just....onett. i'm used to everything else from many years of them. onett is so ancient though lmao.

but i said my piece about that, i won't mention it anymore

(except once or twice per tournament)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
rofl matt i have no prob with mute or corneria truly, just....onett. i'm used to everything else from many years of them. onett is so ancient though lmao.

but i said my piece about that, i won't mention it anymore

(except once or twice per tournament)
Just part of the ruleset I like to use.
Nothing wrong with a little different. :D Plus it's pretty fun imo

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
so... videos?
Well, I wont be able to get them up until Saturday or so because I'm busy as ****.

However if somebody wants to GO BACK A FEW PAGES AND READ MY MULTIPLE POSTS BEGGING SOMEBODY IN THE AREA OF THE VENUE TO GO TO GAME UNDERGROUND AND BE THE BIGGEST HELP IN THE WORLD that would be cool too.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
LOL yeah i remember that .. Sorry about getting your hopes up flamer

and i 4got Sai, weaponX, and Arc arent from MA ...

Keep wasting time chump ;)
Just a FYI, I didn't enter (I think I played 1 friendly or two with Sai's brother?). Darc was too distracting in his KOREA shirt.

Sai should be better, at least, I don't think he is worse. He just isn't "zomg power level raised" better. I don't know enough about WeaponX to comment.

But yeah I agree, MA has always been the weaker state in the NE. Mainly because are good players don't really play unless KDJ is here (Elen, Trees, KDJ).

But you can use your example for better for practically every state. Darc,Th0rn,Dazwa,Banks have been tops for years, as well as Pine,Skler, etc. from NH.

It's takes dumb luck, natural talent, or a lot of hard work to make a significant impact on where you stand skill wise in melee. So it makes sense that everything is pretty much the same.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
the root of all great players come from MA :) the turtles & jinx/bob beng made MA recognizable. its now your turn young lads i am getting old :)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
dis kit is absolutely goot. train with computers they help you randomize your tech play. :) it shall alter the enemy's tech chasing habits. jk ...... i cant even touch the irish mafia. kit just brutally pwns me ...

Kartel7622

Smash Rookie
I'm getting my sh*t together now. Been learning a lot from Wep X. Him and i are def gonna show up to more events : D

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
haha even Arc agrees w/ me, and hes from MA

quit life Maf, keep on choking in your matches SCRUB

hahahahahahahaha

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
haha even Arc agrees w/ me, and hes from MA

quit life Maf, keep on choking in your matches SCRUB

hahahahahahahaha
lol, keep not attending tournaments and not having any matches to choke on
how about you actually do one of the $20 mms you challenge someone to first, let alone win against anyone good, then try to come after me

Spife

Smash Master
On my phone, full shouties when I get my laptop back

People I played: Weiners
People I didn't play: dizzlenicks

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Guys great tournament!

Good to see how much I need to improve, this is a great wakeup call.

Good matches to everyone.

$Mike mad close matches, nail-biter to the end, next time we play, it'll be a much better set.

Th0rn, I remember killing you with Marth's Upsmash so casually, but now you've really stepped up your tech game. Wavedashing backwards like your PC Chris or something. Next time we play it'll be a much better set.

Banks good matches, hope next time you play you stop SD-ing and missing edgeguards.

Good stuff to everyone, I won't make promises on the next tournament I will attend, but if time is given, I'll definitely go.

strawhats

Smash Master
Guys great tournament!

Good to see how much I need to improve, this is a great wakeup call.

Good matches to everyone.

$Mike mad close matches, nail-biter to the end, next time we play, it'll be a much better set.

Th0rn, I remember killing you with Marth's Upsmash so casually, but now you've really stepped up your tech game. Wavedashing backwards like your PC Chris or something. Next time we play it'll be a much better set.

Banks good matches, hope next time you play you stop SD-ing and missing edgeguards.

Good stuff to everyone, I won't make promises on the next tournament I will attend, but if time is given, I'll definitely go.
:chuckle: whether you pick sheik back up or not is up to you im pretty sure we're all just happy to have you back...welcome back KDJ (Dan the Man)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
banks yo yo game. i dont understand! you do not posses the legendary green controller. it is in my repository. sooo why must thou committ suicide & miss edgeguards! it is my curse that lives in my controller. i guess it has somehow manifested itself and through osmosis entered into your controller.

Pine

Smash Ace
banks yo yo game. i dont understand! you do not posses the legendary green controller. it is in my repository. sooo why must thou committ suicide & miss edgeguards! it is my curse that lives in my controller. i guess it has somehow manifested itself and through osmosis entered into your controller.

hayato uses big words.........

including "banks yo yo game" and "green"

Top Bottom