• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 22 Results!

kupo15

Smash Hero
aight, but maybe the next tourney, I would like to team up with some friendlies for the heck of it.

SB: I'll be at HOG and I thought it was Kartel you were referring to lol.

Kartel7622

Smash Rookie
Blanky- i work in Andover so if you're free around 5pm on weekdays, i'd be down to play. That goes for everyone too. I'd love to play new ppl. I also live in the framigham area too.

Kupo, sorry you could't make it man!!!

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Hardly. Considering it was the first time I've tried using recording software at a tournament I've run and it was an honest mistake which caused them to be recorded over.

People gotta relax, it's not like KDJ is going anywhere :p
lol I get pretty irrational when it comes to KDJ. I was pretty freaking hyped when I first heard he'd come back.

But yeah, just record him next time and it'll be all good. :)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Sorry guys.
I'm trying to get out to GU but it's really hard when your only free time on weekdays is after 8pm and you've been working since 7am.

Can ANYBODY (Kartel? Elen? Kyu Puff? Prawn?) who lives in the area go by during the day when you have time (the store is open till 10. I really only have a hour to work with if I go there after work, which is just about half the time I need) and compress and send me the video files?
I would love it. It would be such a huge help. I can walk you through it and everything.

Otherwise the matches that were recorded will be taking far longer and I really don't see them being up until Saturday due to my lack of free time.. I'm trying to get out there but **** keeps popping up (such as my sister demanding rides home from her BFs house -.-) right after I get out of work

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
SB: Lulz. My Mewtwo probably wasn't better than yours that day. I was in total Sheik mode.
;O I was just talking about in general.

Matt:
The way I see it, there are two problems.
1) Your sister has a BF.
OR
2) Your sister's BF has a house.

Solutions?
1) Shoop some incriminating photos of her BF.
OR
2) Burn down his house.
-DD

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
everyone in massachusetts should money match mike, to fund his flight back to NC.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I think this has become a NC thread must have a lot of free time to start something like this.
you haven't seen the surface of what NC can do.

spam all day, troll all night.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, we're all one big crew, more or less.

any tourney our boy mike is at, you best believe we'll at least show up hard body in the results thread. especially his first one.

in other words, we have a ton of free time.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
SB: Lulz. My Mewtwo probably wasn't better than yours that day. I was in total Sheik mode.
;O I was just talking about in general.
I was talking in general too. I was sandbagging in those matches vs Kartel and just assumed that you were too. (He's still better than me don't get me wrong hahaha) I'm just not obsessing over who's better with mewtwo anymore. it can be a friendly compitition without constant "I'm better!" "No I am!" savvy? ;)

when's the next one?

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
to NC:
It's a little late to say so but Mike really did come out swinging at his first MA tournament. Some were surprized, some were confident, some (dan and I) totally saw it coming. Hopefully NE will see mike's placing as a challenge and rise to the occasion, and mike will continue to place well, and as his teammate, there are few things i'd like to see more.
I tried calling the results beforehand and all i want to do now is sit back and see what else mike will tear up.
Also him and I are taking teams at that CT tournament matt's running. Just supersayian'

$mike

Smash Ace
i'll team with banks at the next tournament we're both at, but for the CT one i'm teaming with mafia

wheat thins all day

Banks

Smash Hero
i'll team with banks at the next tournament we're both at, but for the CT one i'm teaming with mafia
I probably won't be at the ct tournament anyhow because of RoM being the next week, but once another thing is announced we can plan to put some MONEY IN THE BANK

[also, FALCON BEEF IN THIS THREAD]

$mike

Smash Ace
Since I know how a true Falcon player thinks it shall be a $20 MM.
it doesn't matter to me, but hey, $20 is fine

I probably won't be at the ct tournament anyhow because of RoM being the next week, but once another thing is announced we can plan to put some MONEY IN THE BANK
sounds good

ill MM both of you

:]
where's the $ at?

i'll gladly do it at the connecticut tourney if you're going

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
are you guys serious? $mike mite be good, havent seen him

but come on, MA sucks ... LOL

Top Bottom